Author Topic: A great idea for a new Snoop Album! A reality show on creating his new album  (Read 169 times)

Deep Cover

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
HI people,

What do y'all think of this idea. Not in the style of Idols or some other garbage. But just a show on the creation of his new album. With all his featurings and producers, feedback on songs from the fans, the creation of the beats, what happens in the studio, the raps and re-raps, sons that are scrapped, the promotion, etc. etc. etc.

Why Snoop? First, I think that he is one of the most remarkable hiphop artist, who can make such as show very interesting an fun to watch, and second, he already stepped in the reality show business.

Don't y'all think this would be a great idea. I think for us hiphop fans in general, and westcoast fans in particular, it would so interesting to watch, very informative, a lot of drama, and of course, a lot of fun. Drop your feedback, who knows... maybe we could make things happen...

He yo, Diggity Daz, ar you also reading this?!?

« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 07:56:09 AM by Deep Cover »

penenstamp

That could work for one song, but not for an entire album.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
i agree. but he should include a bonus dvd wit the album wit all that kinda footage.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 10:57:58 AM by Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

OG Snoopaveli

i agree. but he should include a bonus dvd wit the album wit all that knida footage.

Dats what i thinkin bout  :D

if it happens plz choose a track wit Kurupt  :D !

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dont care jus get up in there and make another meal
that shit was dope
i dont wanna get the wrong idea bout you snoop
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 11:13:22 AM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
dont care jus get up in there and make another meal
that shit was dope
i dont wanna get the wronf idea bout you snoop
i agree.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
BCT was dope

no need to waste time with a show... just give us youtube vids or somethin :P