Author Topic: Her panties were dirty  (Read 416 times)

pappy

Re:Her panties were dirty
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2003, 09:39:32 PM »
my 2 cents

i think this broad is a tease an a slut.  i think she led kobe on thinking he was goin get some pussy an she at the last minute changed her mind.  kobe in the mood the fuck aint stopin now an he proceeds to fuck her.  now this girl says she told him stop but i doubt once kobe started fuckin she resisted let alone told him stop unless she said stop out of pleasure

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2003, 11:30:13 PM »
my 2 cents

i think this broad is a tease an a slut.  i think she led kobe on thinking he was goin get some pussy an she at the last minute changed her mind.  kobe in the mood the fuck aint stopin now an he proceeds to fuck her.  now this girl says she told him stop but i doubt once kobe started fuckin she resisted let alone told him stop unless she said stop out of pleasure
i sumwat agree

bez

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2003, 06:33:31 AM »
slut ass ho ass nigga

dexter

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2003, 03:23:38 PM »
Dirty White pick pocket trash.  Change your Panites dumb WHORE SLUT!

PLANT

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2003, 08:35:59 PM »
ahaha what a deusche bag
LMFAO>>>>>.........what a great call !

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2003, 02:12:01 AM »
Posted by: Kool G Tom  Posted on: October 15, 2003, 11:39:32 PM  
my 2 cents

Posted by: Great Dane  

The funny part is she admits that kobe didnt go all the way and stopped when she told him to.....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1639101

Invited to visit Bryant's room later, she took a circuitous, private route there, going outside the lodge and using employee-only hallways.

She expected Bryant to "come on to her" if she went to his room.

She willingly joined Bryant in kissing and hugging in his room. Bryant, who is married, has admitted having sex with the woman but has insisted it was consensual.

When a detective first interviewed her, the woman did not claim that she said "No" to Bryant, and the detective even asked her why she didn't say "No." She said she physically indicated her unwillingness to have sex, placing her hands on Bryant's to stop him, and she told the detective that Bryant then stopped. In later interviews, she said she did tell Bryant "No."

THIS PATHETIC CASE SUCKS  BUT ITS STILL GOING TO TRIAL >:(