Author Topic: Am i the only mother fucker...  (Read 450 times)

Casper

Am i the only mother fucker...
« on: October 17, 2003, 08:43:17 PM »
That thinks Queen Latifah should STOP acting as soon as possible??

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Am i the only mother fucker...
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2003, 08:47:44 PM »
yes.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Casper

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2003, 08:49:57 PM »
o well  8)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2003, 09:33:56 PM »
yes you are the only mother fucker

kick ass album

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2003, 12:34:34 AM »
yes you are the only mother fucker on this board...are you the only motherfucker that thinks queen latifah should stop acting...yes that too...shes a damn good actress and a damn good artist...

budsmokeronly

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2003, 01:38:40 AM »
You are the only mother fucker who still can't ride The Volcano because you just still are not tall enough.  Don't worry buddy, you will soon get there.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2003, 07:42:05 AM »
^^ :D

bez

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2003, 10:20:25 AM »
You are the only mother fucker who still can't ride The Volcano because you just still are not tall enough.  Don't worry buddy, you will soon get there.

LMAO

Casper

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2003, 10:22:24 AM »

all you ever do is make false accusations so you can just kill yourself any time now... i mean i would if i was a 22 year old man with no life... no girlfriends.... no friends.... still lives with my mom.... hell i would just end it why dont you?

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2003, 11:43:54 AM »
^^ don't worry AG you got time...you're only 14 and already 3/4's of the way there!

mauzip

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2003, 11:48:32 AM »
LMFAO @ AcGrundy

Casper

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2003, 01:43:54 PM »
^^ don't worry AG you got time...you're only 14 and already 3/4's of the way there!

shut the fuck up

budsmokeronly

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2003, 07:04:57 PM »
all you ever do is make false accusations so you can just kill yourself any time now... i mean i would if i was a 22 year old man with no life... no girlfriends.... no friends.... still lives with my mom.... hell i would just end it why dont you?

I will end it, I am just waiting for the right time.  Maybe the next full moon.  Maybe not, who knows?  Not me.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2003, 07:05:42 PM by AcGrundy aka budsmokeronly »

Casper

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2003, 09:52:14 PM »

I will end it, I am just waiting for the right time.  Maybe the next full moon.  Maybe not, who knows?  Not me.

*prays to god it will be soon so no wierd no life peice of shit guy keeps harrasing me over the internet*

Don Breezio

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2003, 11:34:02 PM »
dude all you ever do is harrass people and talk about how much you want chingy's balls