Author Topic: Best defensive player in the NBA  (Read 305 times)

pappy

Best defensive player in the NBA
« on: October 19, 2003, 12:03:09 AM »
easily the man in my sig.  reason he didnt make the all star team last year or win defensive player of the year is cause of politics an every1 thinking hes a headcase

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:Best defensive player in the NBA
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2003, 12:05:02 AM »
yep ron artest definitely

kick ass album

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2003, 01:02:58 AM »
i really like ron artest, but he's freaking arrogant. i lost some respect for him when they were asking him on the best damn sports show "who wouldn't you guard in the league" -artest-"i'll guard anyone my coach tells me to" -john sally- "would you guard shaq?" -artest-"definately, if they put me on him"

ron artest is the shit defensively , but c'mon , shaq?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2003, 01:04:41 AM »
i really like ron artest, but he's freaking arrogant. i lost some respect for him when they were asking him on the best damn sports show "who wouldn't you guard in the league" -artest-"i'll guard anyone my coach tells me to" -john sally- "would you guard shaq?" -artest-"definately, if they put me on him"

ron artest is the shit defensively , but c'mon , shaq?

thats not arrogance, its just being willing to do what youre assigned to do.

kick ass album

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2003, 01:26:41 AM »
if you saw the show you'd know what i'm talking about more.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2003, 02:35:54 AM »
Artest would probably punch shaq in the nuts, get ejected, but accomplish his mission in shutting down shaq. Crazy mutha fucka is all Ron is. And I'm fucking thrilled that he is on my team. Best on the ball defender in the NBA. No question.

pappy

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2003, 08:42:04 AM »
i saw it an i wouldnt call it arrogance.  an if ya wanna talk about arrogance u might as well hate shaq b/c ive seen him say a lot worse that what artest said there

pappy

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2003, 08:48:18 AM »
i remember makin this post last year an every1 cept big bad ass was like hell no artest is good but not that good.  an nik was like ur fuckin retarded every1 knows kobe is god hes even better than m.j.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2003, 10:58:24 PM »
i saw it an i wouldnt call it arrogance.  an if ya wanna talk about arrogance u might as well hate shaq b/c ive seen him say a lot worse that what artest said there

shaq's arrogant as fuck too, but he backs it up though

like kid rock said it ain't cocky if you can back it up

if shaq said he could kill a tiger with his bare hands i'd  laugh at him  but when he says " no one man can guard me" "they got to foul me to stop me"  he's preaching it like dr. king right there. lol

artest is a good  great defender but he can't go out and make good on things like guarding shaq! Dikembe Mutumbo, Alonzo Mourning, Ben Wallace, David Robinson, Hakeem , Patrick Ewing, hell not even Vlade could stop him on a busted up toe knee and hip........what makes ron artest 6 foot 7'8'9 200 plus pounds think that he can go up against shaq for 48 minutes efficiently and take him out of his game,LMAO .....think back to last years playoffs , paul peirce was lighting him UP in game 7! and paul peirce is an on again off again kinda player
« Last Edit: October 19, 2003, 11:02:31 PM by Don Jacob Corleone »

pappy

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2003, 11:03:53 PM »

shaq's arrogant as fuck too, but he backs it up though

like kid rock said it ain't cocky if you can back it up

if shaq said he could kill a tiger with his bare hands i'd  laugh at him  but when he says " no one man can guard me" "they got to foul me to stop me"  he's preaching it like dr. king right there. lol

artest is a good  great defender but he can't go out and make good on things like that.....think back to last years playoffs , paul peirce was lighting him UP in game 7! and paul peirce is an on again off again kinda player

an think back to when artest held tracy mcgrady to his lowest scoring total of the season.  an um if i remember correctly.  last year when shaq went up against a real center eddy currry aka baby shaq.  eddy curry shut shaq down without fouling him.  there aint no real centers in the nba right now but when shaq was up against one last year he couldnt do anything.  but i gotta give shaq credit tho after the game he admitted curry was oof the only tru centers in the league an that eddy is goin be great.  but back to artest... love him or hate u gotta admit hes the best defensive player in the nba

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2003, 11:15:02 PM »
eddie curry is tight but he only had a good game against shaq cuz he was half crippled. To say eddie curry is the only other true center in the league is ludicous when you got Zo and Ben wallace romping around in the east