Author Topic: Am i the only mother fucker...  (Read 448 times)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Re:Am i the only mother fucker...
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2003, 03:15:58 AM »
A.G. is the most pathethic guy on this board......even Duckman didn't reach his level of stupidity.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2003, 04:16:11 AM »
all you say is "you need a fucking life, go get a life"
yeh whatever u might have a life i dont particularly care, but stop questioning whether other people do when you dont even know them. and now u know how it feels to be questioned on having a life by people who dont know you.

dude if you really believe i dont have a life then think that it doesnt matter to me u fucking live in australia u not my friend i dont know u in real life and u cant effect my life in anyway so why do i care what u think? your around my age so u can go ahead and have beef with me but i mean if u are 22 and consist of talking shit to a teenager non stop over a forum that tells me u have no life... so dont start with me TJ go smoke a joint or something...

LMFAO, did u just completely ignore what i wrote about you in what you quoted??? i said i dont give a fuck if u have a life or not, stop telling people who you dont know to get a life. your response makes absolutely no sense and is completely irrelevant to what i wrote to you last. "go smoke a joint or something..." bitch please. why u bringing up more irrelevant shit?

kick ass album

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2003, 09:12:23 AM »
A.G. is the most pathethic guy on this board......even Duckman didn't reach his level of stupidity.

LMAO! WORD!

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2003, 09:30:04 AM »
lol @ 'beef'.. its context alone over the internet is pretty pitiful.. its also funny how AG is the only person who refers to it.. dawg.. if your gonna let this pitiful sad bullshit we call dubcc get under your skin then maybe you should leave or seek some help.. or better yet.. seek another site. apparently you have web compulsive disorder or somethin but i think your gonna have a stroke here pretty soon so just tone things down..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Casper

« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2003, 09:34:54 AM »
 ::)

Don Breezio

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2003, 12:58:02 PM »
lol @ 'beef'.. its context alone over the internet is pretty pitiful.. its also funny how AG is the only person who refers to it.. dawg.. if your gonna let this pitiful sad bullshit we call dubcc get under your skin then maybe you should leave or seek some help.. or better yet.. seek another site. apparently you have web compulsive disorder or somethin but i think your gonna have a stroke here pretty soon so just tone things down..

LOL

budsmokeronly

« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2003, 08:20:21 PM »
o that i diss ppl for no reason? so does Ac Grundy? and you know why you dont diss him?

of course I diss people for no reason, it is my favorite thing to do beside's breath holding competitons.  and I am never goin to stop clowning on you, so you might as well get used to it.  You seem to really take offense to it, and it really seems to fire you up.  If you hate it so much, why don't you just stop posting?  Simple solution.  The reason I clown on you so much is because its really easy and you seem to get so angry about it, which makes me laugh.  Plus I love your responses.  Trust me tho, if you stopped posting, I would cut down my clowning on you by at least 75%.  Just keep that in mind.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2003, 08:24:01 PM »
or you could just stop reading my posts.  hell, there's a few people on here who I never read their posts because they never have anything worth reading.  Usually you are one of them, but when I need a good laugh and feel like clowning on you then I read one of your posts.

Don Breezio

« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2003, 08:59:07 PM »
Trust me tho, if you stopped posting, I would cut down my clowning on you by at least 75%.  Just keep that in mind.

ROFL

Casper

« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2003, 09:30:20 PM »
i think you just need better hobbies...

budsmokeronly

« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2003, 10:41:00 PM »

No way, my hobbies include (in order of importance):

1. clowning on you
2. chewing on glass
3. digging ditches
4. piccing up trash
5. laughing at your posts
6. knitting quilts
7. hating on ja rule
8. spending more time hating on ja rule
9. counting as high as I can
10. watching saved by the bell reruns

sure they don't match up to your gang bangin hobbies but at least they are better than some hobbies like watching MTV,  reality tv shows, rollerblading, listening to techno, raveing, following J-lo and Ben's marriage, and rooting for the Yankees.

Casper

« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2003, 10:44:50 PM »

No way, my hobbies include (in order of importance):

1. clowning on you
2. chewing on glass
3. digging ditches
4. piccing up trash
5. laughing at your posts
6. knitting quilts
7. hating on ja rule
8. spending more time hating on ja rule
9. counting as high as I can
10. watching saved by the bell reruns

sure they don't match up to your gang bangin hobbies but at least they are better than some hobbies like watching MTV,  reality tv shows, rollerblading, listening to techno, raveing, following J-lo and Ben's marriage, and rooting for the Yankees.

wtf? have you been sniffing paint again? i dont do nothing of any sort that you listed... AGAIN you make false accusations of shit you have no clue about you dont knwo my life or me so dont speak on it glue sniffer...

budsmokeronly

« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2003, 10:51:28 PM »
Hey saddlebags I said they are my hobbies not yours.  I know your hobbies include:

1.  bangin them streets
2. packin a gatt
3. dumpin niggas up in ditches
4. volunteering at the gay sperm bank
5. cookin the birds in the kitchen
6. livin like a hustla
7. smokin craccas like a blunt
8. watching Mr. Roger's Reruns
9. living out Definition of a Thug Nigga
10.  ROLLIN' WITH MY MUTHA FUCKIN 'STRAP ON THA SIDE OF ME, DON'T FUCK WITH THE BIG A G

Casper

« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2003, 11:11:57 PM »
Hey saddlebags I said they are my hobbies not yours.  I know your hobbies include:

1.  bangin them streets
2. packin a gatt
6. livin like a hustla
10.  ROLLIN' WITH MY MUTHA FUCKIN 'STRAP ON THA SIDE OF ME, DON'T FUCK WITH THE BIG A G

you forgot fucking yo momma, and selling crack to prostitutes (you mother as one of them) and bothering u on AIM  8)

Don Breezio

« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2003, 11:23:01 PM »

1.  bangin them streets
2. packin a gatt
6. livin like a hustla

you forgot fucking yo momma, and selling crack to prostitutes (you mother as one of them) and bothering u on AIM  8)

yeah man...and you forgot blowin up condoms like balloons!