Author Topic: CBS Football Coverage Sucks  (Read 188 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
CBS Football Coverage Sucks
« on: November 02, 2003, 10:43:54 AM »
Why the fuck is CBS putting the worst game of the week?  Raiders vs Lions.  Can you get any more boring than that?  Shouldnt they play the AFC game of the week or something.  I know there are alot of raider fans in L.A but come on most of them are not even watching because they know the raiders wont do shit this year.  Jaguars vs Baltimore would be a better game. Colts vs Dolphins is the game I wanna see.  Fuck CBS (in L.A) for covering all the god damn raider games, u would think they show the best games but nooooo they fucken show the weak ass raider games. ITS FUCKEN LOS ANGELES. not Oakland , stupid raider cocksuckers

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re:CBS Football Coverage Sucks
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2003, 10:57:40 AM »
it all has to do about where u are located. I got the Miami- Indy game......Hopefully Indy wins

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2003, 11:00:50 AM »
I know, but I live in Los Angeles,  FOX usually shows their best game, not the closest to Los Angeles.

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2003, 01:53:15 PM »
im talkin bout the exact opposite of u, i wish they actually WOULD show the raiders game and im actually in north cali, WTF

pappy

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2003, 06:22:18 PM »
football coveraged has always sucked

JTSimon

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2003, 01:24:30 AM »
Stop whinnying you live in Raider Nation.

Blame all the Ese gangsters that crank call CBS after they don't show a Raider game.

;D

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2003, 04:49:35 PM »
Stop whinnying you live in Raider Nation.

Blame all the Ese gangsters that crank call CBS after they don't show a Raider game.

;D

I betyou that most of the gangsters that wear Raider jerseys dont even watch the football games, and if they do thy just watch during the playoffs.  I want the best game of the week, not the laugher of the week

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2003, 04:53:20 PM »
i hate them people who jump on the bandwagon..I watch every single patriots game every year with a winnin team or a losin team..Some people jump ship when a team makes the playoff..It is fake

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2003, 02:55:46 AM »
i hate them people who jump on the bandwagon..I watch every single patriots game every year with a winnin team or a losin team..Some people jump ship when a team makes the playoff..It is fake
WORD! It was a long decade being a Colts and Bears fan in the 90's. Been kinda nice that the colts have had 4 good seasons recently, but still no recent playoff wins.