Author Topic: The Chingy album IS tight  (Read 206 times)

Casper

The Chingy album IS tight
« on: October 18, 2003, 10:16:48 AM »
i aint saying its classic or anything but it is tight... October 1st was my sisters b-day and one of her friends baught her the cd... and i asked her if i could listen to it because i heard it was tight and i heard he disses 50 which he didnt cuzz i listened to it... so i should be doing a review on it later on Album Review section... but i was REALLY surprised i was actually bopping my head and danceing a lil bit... i mean he is on the same level as nelly, ja, etc... but idk i think its his style cuzz u would probably like him if u like down south music too like SGV and others... really give it a chance i didnt buy it i jus burned it from my sister tho  8)

Don Breezio

Re:The Chingy album IS tight
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2003, 11:40:04 AM »
^^ you've said this like 6 times already

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2003, 12:38:18 PM »
Swallow the CD.

Casper

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2003, 01:39:14 PM »
Swallow the CD.

shove it up your ass

eNgIeS

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2003, 02:24:23 PM »
Swallow the CD.

shove it up your ass

The way u praise it & make new topics makes me thing your the one who loves it up your ass. U've said it once, why make topics on it. its annoying

Casper

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2003, 02:29:19 PM »
Swallow the CD.

shove it up your ass

The way u praise it & make new topics makes me thing your the one who loves it up your ass. U've said it once, why make topics on it. its annoying

what does that have anything to do about sticking it up your ass? just because you stick albums you like up your ass dont mean others do...

and peep my review http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=5;action=display;threadid=42792;start=0#lastPostlastPost

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2003, 09:35:15 PM »
I have only heard 3 of his songs he is allright.