Author Topic: Rich People in America pay by FAR the most taxes  (Read 183 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Rich People in America pay by FAR the most taxes
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2003, 08:47:50 PM »
So; nobody has absolutely any argument against the cold hard facts I presented, then?  Is anybody going to condemn the lies of the 9 democratic presidential candidates, who all go on and on about Bush's 'tax cuts for the rich'?  Nobody sees this as a fucking farce?  96%? We should be fucking PISSED that anybody would even suggest that taxes be raised.  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2003, 08:54:49 PM »
So; nobody has absolutely any argument against the cold hard facts I presented, then?  Is anybody going to condemn the lies of the 9 democratic presidential candidates, who all go on and on about Bush's 'tax cuts for the rich'?  Nobody sees this as a fucking farce?  96%? We should be fucking PISSED that anybody would even suggest that taxes be raised.  

Yes Trauma... we'll cut their taxes... and then increase military spending, and cut education, and all other liberal things to have in government, such as college financial aid so I can't afford to go to college anymore, and programs design to help people out in need. After all, this is indivualized America, your problem is your problem. As long as I'm eating, I don't care, just make sure my military bombs people, and invades smaller poor nations, and make sure my rich citizens are not taxed. After all, 90% of the wealth is owned by 2%. Bill Gates is worth $40 billion, and his a Democrat. Go figure, but we can't tax him, even though he votes for the people that want to increase his taxes.  ::)

budsmokeronly

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2003, 10:11:08 PM »
Yeah... I had $240 of my $900 check taken from me last month. But I get $17,000 in college aid, growing up I had free health from the state of California 'cause my dad didn't have a job, and I like the nice roads I drive on, the teachers that taught me, the police that protect me, The military that defends me, and the firefighters that have proven over and over again that they are true life action heros. That $240 I could have used, and I wish I had it. But living in the United States, $240 is a bargan for the life we have here. It's all good. In the 90's, it's funny, Bill Clinton raised taxes, and most people didn't care because the common belief was we are paying to live in the greatest nation in the world. Now when times are bad, we want our tax money, interesting. When times are good, we don't mind, times are bad, we care. Oh well, that's the U.S. for ya.

yeah good point.  I really never thought of it like that.  I gave about $2000 in taxes last year to the government.  Paying that to get the benifits that millions of people worldwide don't get is a pretty good deal to me.  I would much rather pay that much taxes to live here, than pay less or none and live in a place like Iraq.  I had really been hatin on America for the past year or so, but I just recently went to Mexico.  I really made me realize how fortunate I am here in America.  The place where I went- daily avg wages for someone usually working at least a 12 hour day is $4.  4 Fuckin Dollars.  I cost $4 for one damn meal!  I couldn't even imagine being in a situation like that.  I don't like Bush, and I know our government does a lot of fucked up shit.  But I really can't complain, because in no way do I have it bad or will ever have it as bad as many people in this world.

Casper

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2003, 10:21:20 PM »
Clinton was a wonderful president. Bush just ruined everything that guy had worked so hard for. Country was going great, and boom a Republican gets into office and look where we are. I believe Bush called his plan the Deficitus Maximus

i agree my grandma was talking about how Clinton was a good president but a liar... the only thing is idk what the hell that last sentence means...  8)