Author Topic: Gettin my............  (Read 129 times)

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
Gettin my............
« on: October 21, 2003, 05:30:32 PM »
PERMIT.

Bout time. I culda got it in Sept. but I was studying like a mofo for it. My pops called today to make an appointment. They come to my house after school..pick me up at like 2:30. They drive me to the DMV. Then I take the test. If I pass, I can drive home.

Then 2 days later they pick me up and I drive around with them for 2 hours. I do this until I have a total of 6 hours and then I get my permit.  ;D 8)

Don Breezio

Re:Gettin my............
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2003, 05:40:37 PM »
have fun w/ you're parents in the car for the next 6 months (atleast)...that shit is annoying...unfortunately i had my permit for almost 2 years before i got my license (my parents felt 16 was too young to get your license so i had to wait till i was 18)...everytime i drove with my mom all she did was bitch...the most annoying thing was when i would fuck up and she would yell at me and i would say:

"well you're distracting my by talking to me all the time"

and then she'd yell and go bullshit im not distracting you blah blah blah...funny thing is since i got my license and have been driving without her...no fuck ups   ;)

AWS SS 88

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2003, 05:51:11 PM »
i get my license tomorrow  ;D

here you have to have your permit for 9 months before you can get your license,i didnt really mind driving with my dad in the car,he never says anything,he just goes to sleep or something lol

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2003, 05:54:18 PM »
lol. It aint really gona be a problem coz my mom is gangsta. lol. She chases people and shit so I aint worried. My dad will prolly be coo too.

Casper

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2003, 08:59:01 PM »
what you need is a hardship... i already got mine but i berly drive cuzz we got one care... but we went to go pick up my mom from the airport and i got to drive over there just like 2 days ago cuzz my grandma cant see well in the dark... and when u got a hardship u dont need your parents to be there and you can also have a job but i dont got a job because im too bizzy during the day... 8)

pappy

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2003, 09:11:41 PM »
its like this in new york tho they just changed it u cant get your permit till your 17 now but this is how it was for me.  You can get your permit when your 16.  I got mines like 6 monyhd sfter i turned 16.  Now in new york you cant get ur license till your 18 unless you take drivers ed you can get it when your 17.  so i took drivers ed an finally got my license in june of 2002 an been drivin ever since.  i love driving

The Watcher

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2003, 10:56:51 PM »
im 23, and only had my license for a year. i always made my girl drive me around or whatever, but it's ok havin your license, only got it because i needed it for work; otherwise public transport does me fine.

i can't concentrate enough on drivin; have a hard time keepin my mind on track so i avoid drivin where possible.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2003, 11:46:25 PM »
have fun w/ you're parents in the car for the next 6 months (atleast)...that shit is annoying...unfortunately i had my permit for almost 2 years before i got my license (my parents felt 16 was too young to get your license so i had to wait till i was 18)...everytime i drove with my mom all she did was bitch...the most annoying thing was when i would fuck up and she would yell at me and i would say:

"well you're distracting my by talking to me all the time"

and then she'd yell and go bullshit im not distracting you blah blah blah...funny thing is since i got my license and have been driving without her...no fuck ups   ;)
lmfao dam man i guess its like dat eveerywhere same hit wit me man i was supposed to have my lisence 2 weeks ago but im still drivin wit my mom next to me. i just to fuckin lazy to make a drivin test appointment lol but ima make an appointment this week fasho.