Author Topic: Ja rule to squash beef with 50?  (Read 1006 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Ja rule to squash beef with 50?
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2003, 01:18:45 PM »
Farrakhan is still a dirt bag

Why is that. Granted, he trys to be Malcom X, when Malcom lived out his last days a way better man than Farrakhan could ever dream of, but in hip-hop, he has helped squash the East/West beef, which was for the betterment of the artform. Can't hate him too much.

ooooo ok that makes perfect sense i should like farrakhan b/c he helped solved a couple of beefs in hip hop but hates me b/c im white

I don't think Farrakhan hates Whites

hate to break it to ya but he does

Show me quote in which he says that he hates Whites. The racist teaching that the White man is the Devil is gone, Farrakhan ordered the NOI to practice a more Orthodox Islam teaching.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2003, 08:04:56 AM »
I hope the beef doesn't get too heated, but I don't think 50 will ever really get along with Ja and vice versa. But as long as they (or their crew) wont hurt nobody it's cool with me.

But this kinda talk with Farrakhan on the radio seems like a publicity stunt... Somehow I feel that Ja's trying to gain support on his side by doing something like that. You know, "be the better man by seeking reconsiliation" or "extend a peace offer" or some shit like that... With Irv behind it it seems even more of a PR thing. Or it could be they're sincere (be it that they're tired of it or scared), but I highly doubt it.

Off topic:

...kick Ice Cube out of the NOI.

Could somebody enlighten me on how this happened?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2003, 08:21:30 PM »
...kick Ice Cube out of the NOI.

Could somebody enlighten me on how this happened?

I don't know 100% but Cube got kicked out for doing very non-Muslim things. I am not sure, but if I could guess I would imagine a big part of it was hawking cheap-malt liquor which was aimed at Black Youths.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2003, 04:21:22 AM »
Lincoln please just get it. The people you like hate you. They hate you because you are nothin but a shiny washed up honkey to them. A pansy wigga who tries to be black but wont ever be. Even if they dont say directly "I hate white people" (well in fact sometimes they did kinda) they hate you. Deal wit it. That's just the way it is. Some guys are black, some just arent.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2003, 01:28:23 PM »
Lincoln please just get it. The people you like hate you. They hate you because you are nothin but a shiny washed up honkey to them. A pansy wigga who tries to be black but wont ever be. Even if they dont say directly "I hate white people" (well in fact sometimes they did kinda) they hate you. Deal wit it. That's just the way it is. Some guys are black, some just arent.
When did I say I liked Farrakhan? I simply defended him a bit, I personally feel that he's an anti-Semitic, wannabe Malcolm X. I don't see how you could say I try to be Black when you (as is the case with everyone on this board) have never met me. I don't dress in stereotypical "Hip-Hop" Clothing nor do I speak in a vernacular different than people I go to school with who despise Black culture.

Paris

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2003, 04:43:16 PM »
1. screw a "you never met me". Fuck it, I havent met ANYone in reality I know via internet. you can come up wit that wannabe-argument anytime. it's universal. I still judge you. I still tell you why im thinkin the way I do think bout you. I freakin still tell you what you do wrong. You can also come up wit: how can you tell Ja Rule aint no wicked gangsta if you dont know him personally? Scew that for this time now and any time ever comin!

2. How come you defend someone you think of as an anti-semitic? Damn that behavior! arent you the one, thinkin racists are evil? J.C., why you defend them then? or is it just that it's a difference if it's a white or black racist? are you a sneaky racist then?

3. I know way enuff bout you, I tell ya. If a white person, who has ppl like malcolm X (this fucker) in his avatar, wit a font that says "By any means necessary", listens to Paris and Ice Cube the most, calls himself BROTHER, has a Islam flag in his avatar and insults his white friends wit words like cracker even wonders why jesus is painted most frequently white, I dont know what the fuck I should know more about you to say you is a kid that's not happy with his own fuckin color. I'd go even deeper saying you is a racist. You is racist against white people, your own race. now folkz tell me how freaky is that.

remember the time I told you that once? "disguised racist" I said to you. haha, genius expression... Im still proud of it.
well... what more can I say? you got it comin. again. the devil made me do it!
No, it's not a sin

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2003, 07:07:02 PM »
1. screw a "you never met me". Fuck it, I havent met ANYone in reality I know via internet. you can come up wit that wannabe-argument anytime. it's universal. I still judge you. I still tell you why im thinkin the way I do think bout you. I freakin still tell you what you do wrong. You can also come up wit: how can you tell Ja Rule aint no wicked gangsta if you dont know him personally? Scew that for this time now and any time ever comin!

2. How come you defend someone you think of as an anti-semitic? Damn that behavior! arent you the one, thinkin racists are evil? J.C., why you defend them then? or is it just that it's a difference if it's a white or black racist? are you a sneaky racist then?

3. I know way enuff bout you, I tell ya. If a white person, who has ppl like malcolm X (this fucker) in his avatar, wit a font that says "By any means necessary", listens to Paris and Ice Cube the most, calls himself BROTHER, has a Islam flag in his avatar and insults his white friends wit words like cracker even wonders why jesus is painted most frequently white, I dont know what the fuck I should know more about you to say you is a kid that's not happy with his own fuckin color. I'd go even deeper saying you is a racist. You is racist against white people, your own race. now folkz tell me how freaky is that.

remember the time I told you that once? "disguised racist" I said to you. haha, genius expression... Im still proud of it.
well... what more can I say? you got it comin. again. the devil made me do it!
1. Judge me all you want, the fact is what I shut this computer off I don't need to think about people I don't know.
2.I defended one aspect of Farrakhan. I can defend anyone I'd like, I could say positive things about Hitler. I still dislike both of them
3.I have a great respect for Malcolm X, are you saying I can't respect the way he went about things? Nothing wrong with listening to Paris & Ice Cube, outside of music I have a great interest in politics, betcha didn't know that. I don't understand how you could attack me with Islam considering one of the most important teachings is too judge people by their actions not their race. In Islam we are all Brothers, it is a religion which promotes Brotherhood. I don't call my friends Cracker, I don't know where you got that idea from. Also, there is nothing wrong with wondering about the paintings of Jesus as White. Jesus is placed on too high a pedestal by Christians anyways. I couldn't care less about my skin color, that's the least important factor of who I am. My actions speak for themselves. I am far from racist against my own race since my closest friends are all White.

When it's all said and done I don't care what you think about me. I don't know you, nor will I ever know you. I don't worry about what some fool who gets his kicks off of insulting people on the internet.

Paris

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2003, 07:23:39 PM »
reffering to 3.
one thing alone you did isnt too bad. but it's the whole big thing including everything you do. lol notn wrong wit listenin to Paris, but connected wit all the other things it's questionable.
it's not even just the things I mentioned. you just gotta see yourself postin on this board. maybe other guys here understand me better than you. you is in a too subjective manner.

I dont get kicks of insulting ppl on the internet (wow, again this internet-thing, havent you learned anything from my first point??!). I dont even insult ppl here. I never call someone names.
not even you. not even now. you dont care what I think? why you try to vindicate yourself so bad then? dont be too sure youll never know me. and, most important, dont mess wit me. I want to help you. just think about what I said. and think about yourself.
No, it's not a sin

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2003, 07:36:20 PM »
reffering to 3.
one thing alone you did isnt too bad. but it's the whole big thing including everything you do. lol notn wrong wit listenin to Paris, but connected wit all the other things it's questionable.
it's not even just the things I mentioned. you just gotta see yourself postin on this board. maybe other guys here understand me better than you. you is in a too subjective manner.
I see why you might think that, it could be seen as questionable. I said something once to a classroom after doing a school project on Ebonic culture. Someone asked me if I felt I stereotyped Blacks by adopting their culture, and I made up a speech right on the spot about Intergration of people & cultures. Hard to explain how I feel, I just don't see why it's a big deal that I'm White. To me, me having White skin is like me having having Blond hair, or Green Eyes, it's just a physical feature. I don't let myself fall into stereotypes of Whites, nor a stereotype of any ethnicity/culture.

Paris