Author Topic: Eminems Racist  (Read 666 times)

pappy

Re:Eminems Racist
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2003, 12:06:10 AM »
topdogg187 your a fuckin faggot i swear.  u talk about eminem being our hero but look at you an snoop u fuckin fag.  an krimson wtf r u talkin about minorities hate eminem.  i see black playin eminem all the time.  i see them wearin shadywear or whatever the fuck his clothing line is called.  an topdogg ur still a fuckin faggot please put a bullet in your skull

p.s. have a nice day topdogg

hahahaha damn man i knew i coudl count on you for a few laughs homie. The only reason i made this thread is casue i knew you werre gonna respond witht eh same bullshit and bring snoop into this thread jsut like every other thread he's not even involved in. But anyways, i ain't sure if this is true or not, i'm jsut sayin IF it is than thas bullshit and people wont' stand for it.

i mentioned snoop b/c whenever u make a topic it is either about how eminem is a bitch or snoop is a god an u diss people for sayin eminem is there god.  shut the fuck up an go drink some drano

pappy

« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2003, 12:07:08 AM »
topdogg187 your a fuckin faggot i swear.  u talk about eminem being our hero but look at you an snoop u fuckin fag.  an krimson wtf r u talkin about minorities hate eminem.  i see black playin eminem all the time.  i see them wearin shadywear or whatever the fuck his clothing line is called.  an topdogg ur still a fuckin faggot please put a bullet in your skull

well, I don't see too much of that....at my school a lotta Armenian people are like "Fuck Eminem, He's so white" and shit like that....so that's WTF i'm talking about....I ain't gonna argue about this shit....that's all you ever seem to want to do....

fooo shut the fuck up your in 5th grade kids ur age dont even kno what racism is go watch power rangers

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2003, 12:09:55 PM »

well, I don't see too much of that....at my school a lotta Armenian people are like "Fuck Eminem, He's so white" and shit like that....so that's WTF i'm talking about....I ain't gonna argue about this shit....that's all you ever seem to want to do....

fooo shut the fuck up your in 5th grade kids ur age dont even kno what racism is go watch power rangers

Last Time you said I was 13, then you said 13 and a half, now you say I'm in 5th grade...Make up your fucking mind  ::)