Poll

Kam Vs Soopafly

Kam
8 (61.5%)
Soopafly
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: WESTCOAST TOURNAMENT.. KAM VS SOOPAFLY  (Read 74 times)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
WESTCOAST TOURNAMENT.. KAM VS SOOPAFLY
« on: November 04, 2003, 05:19:45 PM »
IMPORTANT NOTE: I WILL ONLY BE COUNTING THE VOTES IN THE ACTUAL POLL ITSELF! EVEN IF YOU TYPE OUT THEIR NAMES IN THE REPLY, YOUR VOTE STILL WOULDN'T BE COUNTED BECAUSE I WILL ONLY BE LOOKING AT THE RESULTS FROM THE POLL.

ALSO... BIOS HAVE BEEN ADDED FOR EVERY RAPPER IN THE TOURNAMENT. SO IF THE NAME OF ONE RAPPER ISN'T TOO FAMILIAR WITH YOU, SIMPLY CLICK THE GAME DETAILS (FOR THE MATCH THE RAPPER IS IN) AND READ ABOUT HIM.

Kam, who has seemingly never dropped an average verse in his career, goes up against producing rapper Soopafly of DPG.

To view a full-bracket of all the contestants (or to view the results from the previous matches), click here: http://www.bracketmaker.com/scripts-bracketmaker/tmenu.cfm?tid=48423&tclass=West%20Coast%20MC%20Tournament

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re:WESTCOAST TOURNAMENT.. KAM VS SOOPAFLY
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2003, 05:29:25 PM »
Kam will Swat SoopaFly..

No-contest..
Hatesrats 2oooTre

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2003, 05:39:15 PM »
Another joke. They're completely different, Soopa is like a pimp/gangsta rapper while Kam is political. My vote goes to Kam.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Kaidy

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2003, 05:49:40 PM »
Another joke. They're completely different, Soopa is like a pimp/gangsta rapper while Kam is political. My vote goes to Kam.

yea, no offence Krayzie but these match-ups are pretty poor.

Anyway I vote for Kam, one of the West's realest. Where is that new album?

Soopafly has been below average for years