Author Topic: I Think Denver Will Do it This year  (Read 152 times)

ecrazy

I Think Denver Will Do it This year
« on: October 31, 2003, 02:07:01 PM »
Have you seen the nuggets lineup? Camby, Carmelo Anthony,  Andre Miller, and the way they beat up on the spurs on thier opener?....Im a clipper fan, but this year i think the nuggets will be a contender for the championship...

eS El Duque

Re:I Think Denver Will Do it This year
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2003, 06:30:57 PM »
lol

we'll see...still like 80 games left right?

TSmitty

• Lil Geezy
  • IV Life=The Future
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2003, 11:33:21 PM »
lol
"Im Cavi which only means Young Buc Dope"-Young Buc-Tales from the Block

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2003, 12:07:28 PM »
the nuggest are tight but they'll be lucky to land the 8 spot

IMO the west will look like this

1. LA
2. Dallas
3. Seattle
4. San Antonio
5. Sacramento
6. Phoenix
7. Houston
8. Minnesota

1. c'mon payton malone kobe (hopefully for the whole season pending case) and the big fella....not to mention an actually good bench.....

2. i expect them to seed high with their line up, but get tossed in the second round, they're a regular season team, they'll crumble in the playoffs with their soft ass defense

3. i might be putting my foot in my mouth with this one, true the only people they played this year was clippers....but i feel they have the potential to get to the 3 or 4 seed

4. they're the defending champs but they let their 3 point threat go to atlanta and got some mediocre players in return, they're still a good team but every team saw how they struggled against fast breaks and playing full the full cort and reloaded their teams...they'll do good but the only thing they'll repeat is being the only team in a decade in a half to not win back to back titles

5. sacramento, like san antonio , they let a few good players go that were key to their threat, they're still good but every year they don't win it ...they become slower and older...not good for a fast breaking team

6. Phoenix is a great team, reminds me of the lakers circa 97-98 they just need to build a system that works for them....it wouldn't suprise me at all if they got a good big guy and won the championship within the next 5 years, but until they do they'lll still do really well but fall short at the end

7. they arn't no joke this year Yoa (the leagues most overrated player) is starting to know his role as Franchises' role playing big man plus they have a 'good' supporting cast, that will take a lot of teams by suprise

8. the wolves got probably the second best team ....on paper, but their chemistry so far is like water and oil...also Garnett (the most overrated superstar) has proven to be a lackluster leader....if they want to get past the first round this year they should let Cassel and Spree control the ball more in the forth quarter.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2003, 05:36:13 PM »
if the nuggets were in the east yea they probably would make it to the finals only to get swept  ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2003, 09:34:45 PM »
Next year, you're gonna see the birth of a dynasty, the Charlotte Bobcats.  We're gonna win the finals our first year.