Author Topic: NBA Stuff That Pisses Me Off  (Read 486 times)

The Big Bad Ass

Re: NBA Stuff That Pisses Me Off
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2002, 07:04:18 PM »
^^ MAN you guys hit another one of my gripes right on the head. Shaq should have NEVER made the list in 95. He had only been in the league 3 years. That is bullshit. Also, I think Scottie Pippen is one of the most overrated players ever. Next to Bill Walton maybe. I'm not sayin that Scottie didn't have game, but when the Bulls were winning titles left and right, Bob Costas shoved the "And we are seeing Jordan, and Pippen, the 2 best players in the league, do it again". BULLSHIT scottie was number 2. Man that shit pisses me off sometimes. I think I hate Bob Costas. And Bill Walton.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ToNe1904

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2002, 07:18:57 PM »
^^ MAN you guys hit another one of my gripes right on the head. Shaq should have NEVER made the list in 95. He had only been in the league 3 years. That is bullshit. Also, I think Scottie Pippen is one of the most overrated players ever. Next to Bill Walton maybe. I'm not sayin that Scottie didn't have game, but when the Bulls were winning titles left and right, Bob Costas shoved the "And we are seeing Jordan, and Pippen, the 2 best players in the league, do it again". BULLSHIT scottie was number 2. Man that shit pisses me off sometimes. I think I hate Bob Costas. And Bill Walton.

yah, Scottie was overrated. He didnt do SHIT without jordan in tha game. Hes a good defensive player, ill give him that for sure. But offensively, he aint shit. And for Bon Costas...well, i dont mind him so much. Bill Walton.....thas a different story. Hes frum down here, San Diego....him and his punkass sonz. And most people down in who eva met them, or known tha sonz...cant stand em. they strait up assholez. He used to go to all tha High School b-ball gamez when i was in highschool. Cus his sonz all played for tha same schoo. N he was a dickhead then too. Fuk them muthafuckaz! lol

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2002, 07:28:57 PM »
^^ LOL, why doesn't that surprise me about the Waltons.