Author Topic: =/ What the hell is Going on (Box Office Talk about Kill Bill and TCM)  (Read 598 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:=/ What the hell is Going on (Box Office Talk about Kill Bill and TCM)
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2003, 05:58:22 PM »
for some reason i really like some of steven kings movies.. 'It' was a dope movie.

LMAO...A Stephen King film hasn't even been mentioned once in this whole thread...Crackhead.

smerlus

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2003, 06:41:23 PM »
the guy that made 6th sense and signs is a dope horror writer

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2003, 07:20:19 PM »
I agree wit Sccit...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2003, 07:54:41 PM »
LMAO i was a little high earlier. I still thin stephen kings films are dope.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2003, 08:50:08 PM »
usually a Michael Bay film costs around 70 million dollars...if somebody is gonna waste at least 70 million bucks, I better fucken see the beauty of 70 million on screen. And u can never see that in a Michael Bay...just big explosions and big everything...its not even a film its just fucken big bangs. if u guys like that shit, fine whatever stick with your big bangs...and I will stick with my low budget movies that look like it was made for twce as what it was actually made for. Michael bay might even think about doin a Halloween Remake, wtf is that? Cant he get a music video director and find a fucken screenplay for HIM! not give him the chance to just do a remake. Thats just disrespectful. Didnt people get pissed when Ja Rule made that 2pac song? Its the same shit....its disrespectful. But whatever, the truth is...Michael Bay is to movies as Nelly is to Hip Hop

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2003, 09:05:57 PM »
usually a Michael Bay film costs around 70 million dollars...if somebody is gonna waste at least 70 million bucks, I better fucken see the beauty of 70 million on screen. And u can never see that in a Michael Bay...just big explosions and big everything...its not even a film its just fucken big bangs. if u guys like that shit, fine whatever stick with your big bangs...and I will stick with my low budget movies that look like it was made for twce as what it was actually made for. Michael bay might even think about doin a Halloween Remake, wtf is that? Cant he get a music video director and find a fucken screenplay for HIM! not give him the chance to just do a remake. Thats just disrespectful. Didnt people get pissed when Ja Rule made that 2pac song? Its the same shit....its disrespectful. But whatever, the truth is...Michael Bay is to movies as Nelly is to Hip Hop

You fuckin' shithead, did you even read my post? You're dumb as hell, man...The "Halloween" remake shit was just a rumor...lol....Scroll back up, and read what I said about Michael Bay, and then try arguing that...If you wanna diss Michael Bay, you better know his movies first...PeACe

Don Breezio

« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2003, 09:23:39 PM »

glad to know you're only happy with a movie if it has nice shiny things in it... ::)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2003, 09:25:41 PM »
Michael Bay is a not a good director! Only Bad Boys brought something new to movie industry. But the rest are fcken WEAK ASS MOVIES! they were just promoted well.
Pearl Harbor was suppose to be his oscar nominated film, but nobody even paid attention to it

Have you seen his movies? Because if you're going to criticize Bay as a director, that's fine, as long as you really know and understand Bay's style...Have you looked at the unique and intricate detail he puts into every single shot? Have you seen the colors and the unprecedented camera techniques he regularly uses?...Look at how he uses the sky in his shots...Nobody can capture it like he can. He makes each scene look like a painting...Pay attention to how he starts his scenes, the movements he uses. He masters the low angle shots...Furthermore, he didn't write any of the films which he directed. Bay takes mediocre scripts and turns them into films that all people can enjoy...Let me break it down for you...

any fucken director these days can master low angle shots, they teach you that in film class for crying out loud.  a film student can do that. It just that it takes him a shitload of money to make a movie?  Big Budget looking ok translates into money somehow here in the states. if ur impressed by Michael Bay's camera movement, check out Kill Bill. lol and relax with the insults...arent we trying to make our points?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2003, 09:29:14 PM »

glad to know you're only happy with a movie if it has nice shiny things in it... ::)

i was just pointing out the style. How am I gonna diss Bay's films if he didnt even write it? Tahts why im talking about the money u can see in the movie, it represents what can he do with a certain amount of money.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2003, 09:34:42 PM »

i was just pointing out the style. How am I gonna diss Bay's films if he didnt even write it? Tahts why im talking about the money u can see in the movie, it represents what can he do with a certain amount of money.  

man i dont give a fuck who writes it, who directs it, how much they put into it or any of that other bullshit...as long as its well made...did you really expect TCM to be all focused on special effects? all they can really do is use chainsaws and shit...theres no tight ass matrix fight scenes, no chrome rims on the hillbilly's cars...theres nothing that needs to look like a 70 million dollar movie...i really could care less how much he spent to make it...the point is he made it and did a good job.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2003, 09:35:57 PM »
Michael Bay is a not a good director! Only Bad Boys brought something new to movie industry. But the rest are fcken WEAK ASS MOVIES! they were just promoted well.
Pearl Harbor was suppose to be his oscar nominated film, but nobody even paid attention to it

Have you seen his movies? Because if you're going to criticize Bay as a director, that's fine, as long as you really know and understand Bay's style...Have you looked at the unique and intricate detail he puts into every single shot? Have you seen the colors and the unprecedented camera techniques he regularly uses?...Look at how he uses the sky in his shots...Nobody can capture it like he can. He makes each scene look like a painting...Pay attention to how he starts his scenes, the movements he uses. He masters the low angle shots...Furthermore, he didn't write any of the films which he directed. Bay takes mediocre scripts and turns them into films that all people can enjoy...Let me break it down for you...

any fucken director these days can master low angle shots, they teach you that in film class for crying out loud.  a film student can do that. It just that it takes him a shitload of money to make a movie?  Big Budget looking ok translates into money somehow here in the states. if ur impressed by Michael Bay's camera movement, check out Kill Bill. lol and relax with the insults...arent we trying to make our points?

Whatever dude, you're wrong...Michael Bay is one of the highest grossing directors in history...There's no way you can argue with that...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2003, 09:37:35 PM »

man i dont give a fuck who writes it, who directs it, how much they put into it or any of that other bullshit...as long as its well made...did you really expect TCM to be all focused on special effects? all they can really do is use chainsaws and shit...theres no tight ass matrix fight scenes, no chrome rims on the hillbilly's cars...theres nothing that needs to look like a 70 million dollar movie...i really could care less how much he spent to make it...the point is he made it and did a good job.

I think we should just leave Javier alone...He's making retarded ass arguments, and by arguing with him, we're bringing ourselves down to his level...LoL

Don Breezio

« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2003, 09:41:59 PM »

I think we should just leave Javier alone...He's making retarded ass arguments, and by arguing with him, we're bringing ourselves down to his level...LoL

good point...*jumps on kazaa to download texas chainsaw massacre*

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2003, 09:45:13 PM »

I was talking bout Michael Bay's movies he directed, which isnt TCM.

and to NIK, so Nelly is one of the best rappersof alltime huh? just check out what SGV said earlier in this topic

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2003, 09:47:48 PM »

I was talking bout Michael Bay's movies he directed, which isnt TCM.

and to NIK, so Nelly is one of the best rappersof alltime huh? just check out what SGV said earlier in this topic

Movies are different...When a movie makes it big, 90% of the time it's because it's good...All of Michaels movies are good...End of discussion...PeACe