Author Topic: Latest News: A New Movie and Double CD From Tupac On The Way  (Read 255 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Re:Latest News: A New Movie and Double CD From Tupac On The Way
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2003, 08:42:36 AM »
Trauma, that's a good statement you have there.

hector

Re:Latest News: A New Movie and Double CD From Tupac On The Way
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2003, 12:11:13 PM »
ok lets look at it this way...choice 1) you never ever hear any unreleased 2pac music, his screenplay is never made...his legacy vanishes off the face of the earth, 2) she keeps releasing unreleased shit, we are happy about getting good music even 7 years after his death, and makes a damn good screenplay (im sure)

i would much rather go with number 1...get off afeni's back already

ok, maybe those are your choices.  Speak for yourself about being happy about this unreleased shit.  I haven't liked any album Afeni has dropped, and I am a huge 2Pac fan.

Here is a choice:  Release the music in its original form, with its original guests, and original beat.  Gee, who woulda thought of that one? ::) ::) ::)

I can't believe some of the crap I am reading.  Of course Afeni is doin it to keep her sons legacy going.  It's her son for christ sake.  But how can you say money has not influenced her decisions?  Let's see, 2 of the biggest selling artists at the moment (eminem and 50 cent) are used on ressurection.  Let's see why:

1. cause Pac knew both of them and was very good friends- I don't think so
2. cause they asked afeni if they could be on it - I don't know, maybe
3. cause the original guest are no where to be found - anyone seen spice 1?
4. cause they sell tons of copies, and are probably bringing their huge fanbase to buy this album- No, Afeni would never do that, its all about the music ::)

Afeni has already made millions of dollars off of her dead son.  If she really was all about his legacy, and people learning about him, then she would release the songs in original form at a very CHEAP price.  You know there is kids growing up today that probably actually believe 50 cent and Pac recorded a song.  Or that Jay Z was friends with Pac, thats why he got that Girlfriend song.  These fuckin kids don't even know who the fuck Spice 1 is yet he recorded like 5 or 6 fucking different tracks with Pac, was friends with Pac and shit.  Yet all these artists nowadays that do something with Pac's music didn't even meet the man, much less make music with him!  Talk about twisting shit around!  What about Me and My Closest Road Dogg?   Big Syke ain't even on the fuckin released song?  A song about two very good friends showing their love for one another, and then one guy gets scrapped from the fucking song!  FUCK THAT, AND FUCK YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE DOWN WITH IT!

People always on here talking bout what the west needs to do to get back on top, why the west is dead, why the east got shit on lock, etc.  A lot of it is the fans fault, and some of those fans are you guys.  How many of you guys own a Eminem album, or a 50 cent album, or a ludacris, or Ja Rule album?  Yet when is the last time you bought a westcoast album non dpg affiliated?