Author Topic: If you can figure this out, you're smart...  (Read 394 times)

UnstoppableForce

Re:If you can figure this out, you're smart...
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2003, 12:03:03 PM »
NIK has a small willy!

Only you and Mauzip would know or care.

fuck off beach boy

Why is every other word coming out of your mouth "willy" or "boy" ?

FAGGOT

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2003, 12:06:19 PM »
LoL@Bez calling it a willy

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2003, 12:07:48 PM »

Cuz he's so used to being with little boys

bez

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2003, 12:19:13 PM »
NIK has a small willy!

Only you and Mauzip would know or care.

fuck off beach boy

Why is every other word coming out of your mouth "willy" or "boy" ?

FAGGOT

Why do you think typing is the same as speaking.  lol what a tit you are.  Stop embarresing yourself.

bez

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2003, 12:22:37 PM »

Please stop making threads about me.  Considering your the one's takin the piss outter me its quite strange the way your making a whole thred dedicated to me....its almost like your obsessed with me.

Look Nik its alrite, it you want to come out of the closet and you know...openly admit your gay then you should just do it, you should be scared of what all your high class jewish friends will say.  Just tell them, don't be scared.....just go for it.  Hope I helped.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2003, 12:25:58 PM »

Please stop making threads about me.  Considering your the one's takin the piss outter me its quite strange the way your making a whole thred dedicated to me....its almost like your obsessed with me.

Look Nik its alrite, it you want to come out of the closet and you know...openly admit your gay then you should just do it, you should be scared of what all your high class jewish friends will say.  Just tell them, don't be scared.....just go for it.  Hope I helped.

LMAO...Who said this thread was about you? All I did was post smileys, and everyone posted what they thought...lololol
« Last Edit: November 16, 2003, 12:26:32 PM by The original, the one and only, Now_I_Know »

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2003, 12:34:01 PM »
^^^

You see NIK, Bez always has guys on his mind, and he pretends that guys have him on their minds too. It makes him feel better about himself. He's an insecure faggot. :'(

bez

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2003, 12:43:16 PM »
^^^

You see NIK, Bez always has guys on his mind, and he pretends that guys have him on their minds too. It makes him feel better about himself. He's an insecure faggot. :'(

Sorry, but who are you?  Nobody even knows you.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2003, 12:46:04 PM »
^^^

That doesn't change the fact that you're a gay lil willysucking childfucker. But you of course are wondering: How does this guy knw all this about me?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2003, 12:46:41 PM »
^^^

He's Jamal...I think he's a little too old for you though...

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2003, 01:47:10 PM »
When Mauzip gets to the club :'(        When Mauzip follows TQ around the club all night throwing up a weak W  :D           When TQ smacks him for throwin' up the W and followin him  :'(