Author Topic: Joe Jackson whipped Michael  (Read 295 times)

mrtonguetwista

Joe Jackson whipped Michael
« on: November 14, 2003, 08:09:24 PM »
LONDON (AP) - Michael Jackson's father says he never beat his son but admits in a TV interview to be broadcast Sunday that he whipped him.

Joe Jackson told the British Broadcasting Corp. that he whipped Michael with a switch and a belt but says he never dealt out a beating.

``You beat someone with a stick,'' the BBC quoted him as saying in a story on its Web site Friday.

The pop singer has consistently accused his father of beating him as a child.

The interview was conducted by Louis Theroux in a hotel room in an unspecified location in the United States and overseen by a man, Majestik Magnificent, who described himself as Michael Jackson's personal magician.

Magnificent is frequently heard interrupting the interview, at one point threatening to call it off when Jackson is asked several questions about his son's alleged facial plastic surgery.

Jackson says Michael can do what he likes with his nose, which is alleged to have been repeatedly rebuilt through plastic surgery, claims which the pop singer has consistently denied.

When asked about Michael's comments that he was so nervous seeing his father that he regurgitates, Joe Jackson's comment is, ``He regurgitates all the way to the bank.''

The television program follows unsuccessful attempts by Theroux, who is known in Britain for his often tongue-in-cheek interviews with celebrities, to gain an interview with the 45-year-old pop superstar himself.

KURUPTION-81

Re:Joe Jackson whipped Michael
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2003, 07:23:09 AM »
this is on sunday night at 9 on bbc 2, theres also the story of michael jackson on itv later in the week. Rhats 4 anyone living in the uk.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2003, 05:42:50 AM »
is there a possibility that michael jackson is in fact gay? after watching louis theroux last night and hearing the comments from his father (he actually said he was against gays and he dont like them) i think that joe jackson beat michael  because he was gay.

what do you think ?

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2003, 05:58:17 AM »
Yeah I saw that program last night, I do get the same impression as you H.H.H

The whole thing about masturbating whilst on the phone to that guy, which the guy himself seemed to go along with, and his fathers seeming hatred of gays did make me think the same thing.

That program was so amusing at times though, Louis Theroux is an amazing bloke to do documentaries, I think have I enjoyed every single one he has ever done. The bits with Uri Geller were quite funny, especially at the end when Louis was trying to get him to apologize for picking that ITV bloke over him for the interview with Michael.

I think although the outcome would have been similar as far as what would have come out from it, and the way the press would have reacted, a Louis Theroux meets Michael Jackson would have been a much better program that the one that ITV did.

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2003, 06:13:05 AM »
i saw this too... i dont think he was upset about that comments because MJ is gay.. like that majestik guy said it was a pretty disrespectful thing to ask his father.. louis theroux's gimmic is that hes's kind of an innocent looking guy who always asks the wrong/awquard questons.. and even tho he's a bit weird i kinda feel sorry for Uri Geller.. i think the should have chosen sir david frost, it would have been much better, more respectful, and less sensationalistic, and more respectful to mj than the bashir interview.

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2003, 06:55:25 AM »
and even tho he's a bit weird i kinda feel sorry for Uri Geller.. i think the should have chosen sir david frost, it would have been much better, more respectful, and less sensationalistic, and more respectful to mj than the bashir interview.

agree

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2003, 08:00:50 AM »
Louis Theroux is funny.

The bit where the guy was dissin the camera and the Hotel they were they were staying  ;D

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2003, 08:25:27 AM »
The bit where the guy was dissin the camera and the Hotel they were they were staying  ;D

lol  ;D

i also didnt realise that there was a good and bad BBC  ::)  ;D lol
« Last Edit: November 17, 2003, 08:26:19 AM by H.H.H. »

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2003, 08:49:52 AM »
ohh yeah... haha

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2003, 02:39:41 PM »
Michael's definately not gay.  There's a million reasons, I'll just mention a few.

1. His entire family (his brothers at least) is effeminate.  It's not like he's the only one in that family with a soft voice who acts frail.  Check out anyyyyy interview with Jermaine or Tito or Jackie or any of them, they ALL talk and act like that.  This is the main reason people think he's gay, because of the way he talks and acts, but they don't realize his entire family is like that.  

2. If Michael was gay, dont' you think all through the 80's, when gays were doing whatever they want, don't you think dozens of guys would have came out and talked about sleeping with Michael, etc.?  Instead, you only see him with Brooke Shields, Tatyana, Diana Ross, Lisa Marie Pressley, he was married twice to two diff. women, he has 3 kids, LOL etc. etc.  There's no men in his life.  

3.  There ARE boys in his life.  Most people think he's a child molestor because they always hear about him with little boys, and think that's a little weird.  However, he doesn't really show any preference to hanging out with boys over girls, he hangs out with just as many young girls as young boys, the press just doesn't think it's a story when some little girl has cancer and Michael takes her to the movies.  He just likes children, period, not just little boys.  He even has hospital beds installed in his theatre, and has busloads of schoolkids from local elementary schools over to his house weekly.  The only thing you ever hear about, though, is him in bed with some boy.  Weird, sensationalistic, but it's not the whole story.

This guy is going to go down in history as the most misunderstood person in Music.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2003, 02:41:11 PM »
is there a possibility that michael jackson is in fact gay? after watching louis theroux last night and hearing the comments from his father (he actually said he was against gays and he dont like them) i think that joe jackson beat michael  because he was gay.

what do you think ?

Oh, and another thing that blows this theory is, they ALL got beat.  Maybe Joe thought they were all little pussies, so maybe you're kind of right, but I don't think Joe singled Michael out over any of the rest of them.  I think he beat them fairly (LOL) at least in that regard.  Michael's always saying Jackie got it a hell of a lot worse than he did.  

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2003, 02:55:22 PM »
have you heard about or seen this thing before trauma?

i guess any MJ boards might be a bit enraged about it all..

the way that question was posed was kinda subtle.. he didnt straight out say "is he gay".. he said "so would you like to see michael settled down.. with a boyfriend or girlfriend".. and the majestik guy was like.. whoa... and old joe couldnt believe it... louis was like.. "what? dont you want him to be happy?" all innocent looking like...

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2003, 12:15:54 PM »
Michael Jackson is not gay because of the simple fact that he is a JEHOVAH WITNESS as is his father, that is why his father was so annoyed at the question. Jehovah witnesses do not believe in gays if Michael was gay he would be unable to enter heaven thats what jehovah witnesses believe. Michael is a very religous man thats y at the start of thriller video there is a bit saying that michael does not believe in what the video portrays. That was placed there because the head jehovah witness priests stated to michael that he wouldnt go to heaven if the video was ever released. michael even asked to have the video never released because of his fear. in the end his manager persuded him to him to put a statement at the start.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2003, 08:55:09 PM »
O- Nah, I haven't seen the interview or anything. Just from knowing alot about the family, I know he's not gay, so Joe's reaction one way or the other wouldn't change my opinion any.  People are always trying to trip people up and get them to say something strange that they can twist, I wouldn't be interested in watching an interview like that.

Kuruption, you're right, he's a jehovah's witness, and he's really spiritual, but I don't know about really religious.  He doesn't really practice anymore, and was a scientologist while he was married to Lisa Marie Presley, he's also done things like become vegetarian, etc. depending on who his latest friends are.  I agree though that he probably doesn't agree with homosexuality, whatever religion he says he is nowadays.