Author Topic: Question...  (Read 372 times)

Don Seer

Re:Question...
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2003, 12:17:46 PM »
who's tony?

btw.. u miss the 'off-board' stuff too.. like NIK sending crying emails to me everyday..

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2003, 12:42:47 PM »
i dunno i just said that cuz his nicknames is tone

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2003, 01:09:54 PM »
he's back now tho...

u remember why he got banned tho?

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2003, 11:43:31 PM »
he's back now tho...

u remember why he got banned tho?

lol Cus Pink dissed me!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to OverSeer!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2003, 11:50:03 PM »
Oh...and M-Dogg, i get where your comin from. But remember, everybodies "banning" is different. I know, what youre saying might apply to a few people here that you just dont like. And yah, there are different circumstances to them being banned. They might just be forum pests that get on a majority of the peoples nerves here. But theres others, who might have been banned for some other reason. Some might have even been asked to come back. Seer is human, so im sure he has his bad and good days. Who knows, maybe he gets pissed one day...and bans someone for something that he normally wouldnt, and then UNbans them. So i get u, as far as those few who youre probably directin this at. But, a LOT of people have been banned. You havent, but youve managed to make sure you havent. I know from talkin to you, youre more into this forum then damn near anyone i know on here lol. And im pretty sure if u got banned, and then told that you could come back...you would.

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2003, 12:12:22 AM »
what did MRN use to do again? i remember him but not much i just remember dissing him cuzz he was a real asshole!

and did raw craiga ever get banned and why?

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2003, 01:29:24 AM »
^ put it this way, you'll never see a campaign to bring him back ;)

But, a LOT of people have been banned.

the list isnt as long as you make it out to be... remember wcc is 3 years old in a couple months

That Goatse dude
NIK
Rapquake
AG
Jamal
Kain
Sub-z
Slim-X
Money Butt Naked CEO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2003, 04:45:55 AM »
^ put it this way, you'll never see a campaign to bring him back ;)

But, a LOT of people have been banned.

the list isnt as long as you make it out to be... remember wcc is 3 years old in a couple months

That Goatse dude
NIK
Rapquake
AG
Jamal
Kain
Sub-z
Slim-X
Money Butt Naked CEO

So if someone is eventually allowed back, then u dont consider them banned? I was assumin anyone who has been banned...even if allowed back, is considered as bein banned. Cus in that case, u can throw me, Pr1mo, Timelock, Maxi, Jake...etc. Yah know?

Also, i think SCY is part of that list up there ^^ lol

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2003, 08:13:29 AM »
i got banned for imitating Bez and everyone thought it was him until they noticed the post count..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2003, 01:22:23 PM »
i got banned for imitating Bez and everyone thought it was him until they noticed the post count..

biter... ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2003, 01:42:34 PM »
When people get banned, why do they come back. Are their lives not that interesting that they have to come on a board?

If I was to be banned from a forum where I knew that more than 50% didn't want me there,

I'm not trying to start any shit, I love you man.... but.... your Karma is NEGATIVE 61.

Jome

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2003, 07:27:27 PM »
When people get banned, why do they come back. Are their lives not that interesting that they have to come on a board?

If I was to be banned from a forum where I knew that more than 50% didn't want me there,

I'm not trying to start any shit, I love you man.... but.... your Karma is NEGATIVE 61.

Yeh, I know.. lol
But still, if there was a topic called "Should Jome be banned", I assume that only 2-3 people would answer "yes" and mean it seriously, and 1-2 of these are probably banned already, tsk tsk..

I assume 2-3 people are hitting my diss-button on a regular basis, and if you look at other posters with positive karma, I'm kinda satisfied with having negative.. what have you,.. Snoop-dickriders w. 5 Snoop-pix in their sigs, dealing out props to other Snoop-groupies, much of the same goes for Quik-alliance, Pac Inc. and DPG-Gang, and other karma-trading org's.
Some people even organize AIM-meetings to plan karma trading.. sad, but it's apparently true.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2003, 07:28:10 PM by Jome Banks »

pappy

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2003, 07:49:20 PM »

Some people even organize AIM-meetings to plan karma trading.. sad, but it's apparently true.

get the fuck outta here u serious.  what kind of fuckin loser would do that.  i kno im not the poster child for people with lives but c'mon even my life aint that sad

Don Breezio

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2003, 09:20:18 PM »
lol @ jome...i dont think anyone would say you should be banned except maybe AG...he doesnt seem to like you very much...i dont think theres anyone who straight hates you though...i mean we all have our differences with you but thats no need to vote yes if we had that poll.

Jome

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2003, 09:22:11 PM »
lol @ jome...i dont think anyone would say you should be banned except maybe AG...he doesnt seem to like you very much...i dont think theres anyone who straight hates you though...i mean we all have our differences with you but thats no need to vote yes if we had that poll.

Nah, not AG, he's a puppy.
I was thinking more like NIK, Anal-Quake, and them dudes..