Author Topic: Man Or Bitch?  (Read 188 times)

Don Breezio

Man Or Bitch?
« on: November 23, 2003, 11:05:51 PM »
i was listening to puff daddy's its all about the benjamins and i heard a line that made me think...sheek says "Actin' hard when you as pussy as rupaul"

and i thought about that and theres 2 ways you could look at it...rupaul is either:

A) an extremely pussy man
B) a really manly thuggish bitch

so either way...the dude he's talkin bout is a bitch...but it could be either really manly or really pussy lol...this is stupid but i found it amusing.

smerlus

Re:Man Or Bitch?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2003, 11:15:18 PM »
i think he means that the person is feminine because i doubt Rupaul has a pussy....don't really care to find out either

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2003, 11:24:57 PM »
i think he means that the person is feminine because i doubt Rupaul has a pussy....don't really care to find out either

lol...neither do i...i remember a few years ago i saw the most fucked up rupaul shit...there was a cd she/he/it put out for christmas...here's the album cover...lmao:

smerlus

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2003, 11:47:09 PM »

lol...neither do i...i remember a few years ago i saw the most fucked up rupaul shit...there was a cd she/he/it put out for christmas...here's the album cover...lmao:

lol that's one dumb man-bitch

not to get off subject but my friends and i used to play perfect dark on the 64 all drunk and shit...and my roommate used to always throw a guy's head on a woman's body and we'd spend most of the time on that level calling him a man-bitch and thinking of the best ways to kill him

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2003, 11:48:38 PM »

not to get off subject but my friends and i used to play perfect dark on the 64 all drunk and shit...and my roommate used to always throw a guy's head on a woman's body and we'd spend most of the time on that level calling him a man-bitch and thinking of the best ways to kill him

lmao.."kill the man-bitch!"

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2003, 08:34:49 AM »
looks like lil kim

lmao.."kill the man-bitch!"
« Last Edit: November 24, 2003, 08:35:16 AM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?