Author Topic: so many gangstas in love  (Read 516 times)

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
Re:so many gangstas in love
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2003, 03:52:51 AM »
I dont think they talkin bout Snoop. Just cause he did a love song dont mean he's pussy. I'm sure they talking bout Nelly, Fab, Diddy, Ja Fool and shit. And I dont think they talk about LL even tho he makes hella joints for the ladies. LL gets his respect, he's a pioneer.

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2003, 03:58:31 AM »
I think they are talking about Ja Rule at a carnival in a cardigan screaming "Thooooose lips, thooooooose eyes, love it when you look at me baaaaaaaby".

LMAO....I havnt actually heard the song yet, but I bet WSC did a nice job on it.

mauzip

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2003, 06:55:04 AM »
I dont think they talkin bout Snoop. Just cause he did a love song dont mean he's pussy. I'm sure they talking bout Nelly, Fab, Diddy, Ja Fool and shit. And I dont think they talk about LL even tho he makes hella joints for the ladies. LL gets his respect, he's a pioneer.

Some people on this board just like to diss Snoop for the sake of it ;)

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2003, 09:59:34 AM »

They even said on Power 106 that the only cat they give props too who drops love tracks is LL cuz he started it all.  Other then that, they aint givin props to no rappers in love.  Dont think this was about Snoop though..

Axle
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2003, 11:56:41 AM »
nas, jay-z, nelly, ja rule, 50 cent

nas, 50 cent?

neither....nas has made like 1 or 2 tracks that had anything to do with love and they were made for kelis...you'd do the same too

50 cent (even though i dont like him) only made "21 Questions", i dont think wscg was talkin about him...generally P.I.M.P. isnt a term for making a love song

Jay-z has had a few and its possible they were talking about him but i doubt that too...he's had more than the previous 2 but not nearly as many as ja rule or nelly...i would be willing to bet they mainly meant ja & nelly

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2003, 01:13:21 PM »

They even said on Power 106 that the only cat they give props too who drops love tracks is LL cuz he started it all.  Other then that, they aint givin props to no rappers in love.  Dont think this was about Snoop though..

Axle

Oh I didnt know that, I just said LL cause he was the first that came to my mind when thinking of rap love songs. It's nice to see that - like I had guessed - they show respect to LL cause he's a pioneer, he's been 15+ years in the game and tho he releases love joints, he dont sound cheesy or shit, he do his thing for the ladies and that's aaight.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2003, 06:58:04 PM »
Mainly Snoop 50 & Ja I think. He says they started off gangsta & then did chick songs which is true.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Breezio

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2003, 10:32:31 PM »
Mainly Snoop 50 & Ja I think. He says they started off gangsta & then did chick songs which is true.

actually 50 started off gangsta and then sold out...he did one chick song...the rest were bitch songs...either way he should be part of any song dissing other rappers

*waits for jome to come in and say "wow all these people who hate 50 cent sure have a lot to say about him"

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2003, 10:43:03 PM »

actually 50 started off gangsta and then sold out...he did one chick song...the rest were bitch songs...either way he should be part of any song dissing other rappers

*waits for jome to come in and say "wow all these people who hate 50 cent sure have a lot to say about him"

ROTFLMAO!!!

Mikey_Yayo

• Lil Geezy
  • --$$Feel the realness coming from the realest$$--
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2003, 10:43:15 PM »
definately talking about rappers like fabolous, 50, snoop, and the like. definately takes shots at rappers who started gangsta and then sold out, and then rappers who sold out from the getgo
YBP Entertainment 2004
YBP Online - Coming Soon

Jome

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2003, 07:18:46 PM »

IF you had heard 50's earlier material, which you obviously haven't, you would have noticed that 5% of the tracks he made, was "softer" "chick-songs" about love, which is about the same amount as he does now, or alternatively remixes to popular r'n'b-songs.

"50 started off gangsta and then sold out"

LOL
90-95% of his tracks is all about guns, crack and killing..
Other than making a few club-tracks, he got the exact same topics as before he sold 10 million records.

At least make your "50 is the demon"-arguments sound believable..

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2003, 04:12:58 AM »
Quote from: Layzee l
neither....nas has made like 1 or 2 tracks that had anything to do with love and they were made for kelis...you'd do the same too

[quote

yea i definitly would haha

i forgot that fool fabolous..worst rapper ever..
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"