Poll

Daz Dillinger Vs Crooked I

Daz Dillinger
23 (56.1%)
Crooked I
18 (43.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: WEST TOURNAMENT 2ND ROUND: DAZ VS CROOKED I  (Read 618 times)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Re:WEST TOURNAMENT 2ND ROUND: DAZ VS CROOKED I
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2003, 03:12:20 PM »

although i voted for crooked i, that logic basically means that the game deserves to beat del in the next round. because despite how creative del is, the game also spit verses 90 times harder than del has. all in all, daz has a lot more material to judge from, while crooked has like 9 songs. and by the way, daz has spit verses as hot as crooked before, check out dont go to sleep and initiated
He's original, got a crazy flow, real creative, has dope wordplay and metaphors. The Game isn't fucking with him.

i have both sides of the the brain and deltron 3030. i only have like 10 tracks by the game. trust me, the game can fuck with del.

SGV

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2003, 03:23:50 PM »

i have both sides of the the brain and deltron 3030. i only have like 10 tracks by the game. trust me, the game can fuck with del.
LMAO!

"Jaw Gymnastics" with Casual. That track ALONE would destroy The Game. Are you serious homie? You got some good taste in music, but WHOA! Drop a verse by The Game that you think would destroy D-E-L.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2003, 03:30:01 PM »

LMAO!

"Jaw Gymnastics" with Casual. That track ALONE would destroy The Game. Are you serious homie? You got some good taste in music, but WHOA! Drop a verse by The Game that you think would destroy D-E-L.

the hot shit freestyle, dont make me clap, and cocaine. the verses on those are even better than crooks murderin mcz and the anthem

and dont get me wrong, i never said the game is better than del. im saying that if you vote an artist because of how dope they spit a couple verses, then sly boogy beating a legend like fatlip would actually be justified.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2003, 03:31:24 PM by Krayzie Mofo Guy »

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2003, 03:31:32 PM »
DAT NIGGA DAZ

Crooked aint  got no album..  Daz got classics..

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

SGV

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2003, 03:33:32 PM »

the hot shit freestyle, dont make me clap, and cocaine. the verses on those are even better than crooks murderin mcz and the anthem

and dont get me wrong, i never said the game is better than del. im saying that if you rate an artist on their best verses, then sly boogy beating a legend like fatlip would actually be justifiable.
LMAO. Man, maybe you're just a big Game fan. I don't see any of those verses touching Del or Icon in a battle.

I figure it this way. If we're talking about a battle, it don't matter if you're a legend. Sly Boogy can battle, I'm sure he'd give it to Fat Lip. If you want to bring legendary status into play, then Ice-T, Dre and Cube would murder all emcees in a battle.

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2003, 03:34:30 PM »
Cooked I is far superior to Daz's lyrical skills, but until he drops a fucking album Im going with Daz.

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

SGV

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2003, 03:36:17 PM »
Oh yea, how is it Icon's fault that HIS LABELS aren't putting out his albums? Virgin fucked up, now Deathrow is fucking up. To count that against him is lame.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2003, 03:37:46 PM »

and dont get me wrong, i never said the game is better than del. im saying that if you rate an artist on their best verses, then sly boogy beating a legend like fatlip would actually be justifiable.

I figure it this way. If we're talking about a battle, it don't matter if you're a legend. Sly Boogy can battle, I'm sure he'd give it to Fat Lip. If you want to bring legendary status into play, then Ice-T, Dre and Cube would murder all emcees in a battle.

i never mentioned the legendary status, because i feel it has nothing to do with anything. fact is, pharcyde has a lot more material than sly boogy. sly's best track is probably "ridiculous" and it couldnt even compare with "runnin" or "passing me by"

SGV

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2003, 03:53:36 PM »

i never mentioned the legendary status, because i feel it has nothing to do with anything.

sly boogy beating a legend like fatlip would actually be justifiable.

fact is, pharcyde has a lot more material than sly boogy. sly's best track is probably "ridiculous" and it couldnt even compare with "runnin" or "passing me by"

Are we talking lyrical here? As hot as Fat Lip's verses on those two classic tracks were, do you think they're lyrically better than "Ridiculous?" I don't think they are.

Smoke

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2003, 08:06:41 PM »
Judging by their careers, Daz is obviously better. But i think we have to judge by their skills, so Crooky take my vote. Easly. Today's Daz cant fuck with Crooked I.

SGV

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2003, 08:10:56 PM »
Judging by their careers, Daz is obviously better. But i think we have to judge by their skills, so Crooky take my vote. Easly. Today's Daz cant fuck with Crooked I.

Thank you.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2003, 10:11:44 PM »
Crooked I

The Watcher

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2003, 10:34:50 PM »
if this was about skills, Chali 2na would be winning this shit. It's about who the people like most
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Smoke

« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2003, 04:16:37 AM »
if this was about skills, Chali 2na would be winning this shit. It's about who the people like most
Snoop Dogg, Eminem, 50 Cent, Daz. No need to make a competition!

Smoke

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2003, 04:20:58 AM »
Oh, anyway.. LMAO! How stupid is to ask who's better between Daz and Crooked I over at:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php (All Snoop-DPG lovers)
http://www.dpgrecordz.com/gangstaville (Daz's home)
http://www.wcrydaz.com/gangstashit/ (Daz lovers)
http://www.aftermathmusic.info (Death Row haters)
http://www.siccness.net/vb/

Are you kidding me? If we ask the same questions intro some Death Row forums, Crooked I will win by 90%.