Author Topic: The declaration sworn by a 13-year-old from Michael Jackson 1993 case[sick shit]  (Read 551 times)

D.R.E.-Dogg

I refuse to read this shit.  I've read excerpts of it, but in honesty, guys, it's just an affadavit from the mind of a sick, sick individual trying to extort 20 million dollars out of Michael Jackson.  

Trying to ?? Michael Jackson gave that kid some 20 million bucks because the kid could describe marks on Michael Jackson's penis  :-X

What do you have to say about that Trauma?

false

he was NOT able to describe it, his description was all wrong.. get ur facts straight

JTSimon

I read somewhere that the kid described MJ penis to MJ's assisant lawyer for the millions.

I did them all

D.R.E.-Dogg

I read somewhere that the kid described MJ penis to MJ's assisant lawyer for the millions.

I did them all
he did describe something.. but like I said before..

that's exactly the problem, people read something somewhere and jump to conclusions.. and it's not like the press inadvertently 'miss' some of the most important facts..

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
you honestly think this is real?

come on his dads car rental firm is called rent-a-wreck who would ever goto a place like that

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

JTSimon

he did describe something.. but like I said before..

that's exactly the problem, people read something somewhere and jump to conclusions.. and it's not like the press inadvertently 'miss' some of the most important facts..

lol@somewhere I forget the source it was a couple of years ago...it was either an article from the LATimes or SD Union Tribune  ;)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2003, 11:13:13 AM by BoyWonder »

Don Seer

you honestly think this is real?

come on his dads car rental firm is called rent-a-wreck who would ever goto a place like that

http://www.rentawreck.com/

there's the website...  ::)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
I told him I didn't like that. Michael Jackson started to cry.

You can't help but laugh...Michael Jackson makes R. Kelly look like a respectable citizen.
lmfao