Author Topic: Has the Kayne West CD College Dropout been released yet?  (Read 179 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Has the Kayne West CD College Dropout been released yet?
« on: December 02, 2003, 11:27:44 AM »
I'm lovin that song THROUGH THE WIRE, but i can't find his CD anywhere....i'm kinda new to him, are there any other good songs by him, or is this the only one??

Anyone know what song THROUGH THE WIRE samples??  I'm assuming it's some kind of Chaka Khan song since he thanks her at the end of the video.

2pac619

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Re:Has the Kayne West CD College Dropout been released yet?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2003, 11:30:10 AM »
He has a mixtape out, with some more material, but I dunno where u can purchase that at, kanye is a good producer, I'm also waiting for his LP to come out...

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2003, 12:05:32 PM »
i been waitin' for kanye's shit, it always gets pushed back and through the wire is old as fuck... it's like a year old lol maybe more but yea, he samples chaka khan and some1 else... kanye is my favorite producer right now... u need 2 peep jeaniuslevelmusic vol. 1 & 2...

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2003, 01:58:02 PM »
kanye's cd has been pushed back to Feb. 2004, the song samples Chaka Khan's Through the Fire, also check out the Samples part of dubcc and dl all the kanye joints listed because they are all fire, but first get SLOW JAM w/ TWISTA and JAIME FOXX

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2003, 11:05:10 PM »
kanye's cd has been pushed back to Feb. 2004, the song samples Chaka Khan's Through the Fire, also check out the Samples part of dubcc and dl all the kanye joints listed because they are all fire, but first get SLOW JAM w/ TWISTA and JAIME FOXX

Man I am playin the hell outta slow jam, I don't kno if everybody can get into it like me, but that shit is soooooooo tite to me

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2003, 11:08:06 PM »
download the song he did with mos def and the harlem boys choir...i cant remember the name but its pretty dope...i think freeway is in it too. through the wire is fuckin dope...i cant wait for his album.