Author Topic: Daz best flow in years  (Read 234 times)

budsmokeronly

Daz best flow in years
« on: December 01, 2003, 01:11:23 PM »
on Knightowl's album.  the song is called Westcoast Gangsta.  Daz has his usual lyrics that he always has used, but his flow is like his old school dat nigga daz flow.  very dope, I wish he would flow like that all the time.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Re:Daz best flow in years
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2003, 03:22:20 PM »
I haven't heard it. But I have been lovin his delivery, such as on the whole DPGC you kno album, and on "Fa Sho" to the Mary and Eve beat, shit was sick

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2003, 03:25:45 PM »
I haven't heard it. But I have been lovin his delivery, such as on the whole DPGC you kno album, and on "Fa Sho" to the Mary and Eve beat, shit was sick
For real thats what Im sayin too....Daz has been comin correct, I listened to DPGC for the first time a couple weeks ago, and I must say its a pretty solid westcoast release. 8)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2003, 03:58:15 PM »
i gotta check this song now, iv always liked his flow especially since RAW

budsmokeronly

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2003, 04:09:48 PM »
I thought daz flow was horrible on dpgc album, aside from one song. He yelled too much and shit.  He did come pretty dope on the new so so def trax tho.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2003, 06:07:43 PM »
lovin that too...although i gotta say "fa sho" turns my stomach every time i hear that hook.."girl stop playin games i think ur ready fa shooo" :P

prince

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2003, 08:25:20 PM »
DOPE SONG