Poll

Tash Vs Aceyalone

Tash
20 (71.4%)
Aceyalone
8 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: WEST TOURNAMENT D. FINALS: TASH VS ACEYALONE  (Read 233 times)

SGV

Re:WEST TOURNAMENT D. FINALS: TASH VS ACEYALONE
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2003, 08:45:17 AM »

ace was a big part in west coast underground rap, but so were souls of mischief, the pharcyde, living legends, and Tha Alkaholiks
and Tash's flow and voice is better too, Tash has the illest delivery in the game and tite punches, ima big Ace fan and shit, but he doesnt has the charisma and delivery needed to beat Tash, same wit punches
Ace was there before almost everyone. Freestyle Fellowship are to L.A. Underground, that Ice-T is to L.A. Gangsta shit. If it wasn't for the Good Life Cafe, a lot of cats, Kurupt included, might've never had a chance to showcase their talent. Every rapper in the L.A. area went there to bust.

Tash's flow is better, but when Acey bust's fast, his flow is untouchable. The voice, well that don't make him a better emcee, but it's better, too. I guess people use Charisma as a big stepping stone, because lyrically Ace would destroy Tash. That's all Project Blowed does, they battle. Acey would rip heads off.

BTW, to me, Acey shouldn't win based on his career. But, people here will bring up career for their favorite rapper to win, when you bring up skills, they bring up the career. Then, they bring up albums. Now, it's back to skills? Career isn't a factor? Albums aren't either? Damn! Ya'll need to decide how you're gonna vote. Fucking hypocrites.

Nightfall

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2003, 09:07:26 AM »

ace was a big part in west coast underground rap, but so were souls of mischief, the pharcyde, living legends, and Tha Alkaholiks
and Tash's flow and voice is better too, Tash has the illest delivery in the game and tite punches, ima big Ace fan and shit, but he doesnt has the charisma and delivery needed to beat Tash, same wit punches
Ace was there before almost everyone. Freestyle Fellowship are to L.A. Underground, that Ice-T is to L.A. Gangsta shit. If it wasn't for the Good Life Cafe, a lot of cats, Kurupt included, might've never had a chance to showcase their talent. Every rapper in the L.A. area went there to bust.

Tash's flow is better, but when Acey bust's fast, his flow is untouchable. The voice, well that don't make him a better emcee, but it's better, too. I guess people use Charisma as a big stepping stone, because lyrically Ace would destroy Tash. That's all Project Blowed does, they battle. Acey would rip heads off.

lol, voice is important in delivery, and u cant have tite punches without tite lyrics, but they have different kind of lyrics and topics

Tash is a rowdy punch-line mc
and Ace is more poetic and is more focussed on subject matter

its hard to compare them, Ace might drop some deep shit
but he cant come up wit shit like
"i drop lyrics on u from beneith the earths surface/
where i write rhymes so fresh, i try to bite my own verses/"
that shit is just straight rippin

and Krayzie Mofo Guy explained wat this tournament TWICE and its on the link he posted ,U CAN DECIDE WHY U VOTE FOR HIM, so how are people hypocritical?!

Killa-G

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • GATE 13 Style
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2003, 10:41:55 AM »
Tash
G-A-T-E 13