Author Topic: DUBCNN/WCA Mixtape: Crooked I, Battlecat, Snoop Dogg, Bad Azz, Xzibit, Roscoe, N  (Read 541 times)

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
sound every dope. i get a copy fo sho. so is daz also featured on that album or was he canceled like soopafly cuz he dissed someone``?

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
where can we order it?

Rain03

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a person!
sounds dope - hopefully ill be able to order a copy down here

PLANT

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
yup....good luck yall.......expect an ARSEN & MISTA CANE featuring SEAN-T track on this bitch too.......EXCLUSIVE.....HEATED!

and about distribution 2 stores.....I waz gone help, but tha fact that yall don't have written contracts from tha labels will cause shit so I don't think any of tha companies would be interested......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

yup....good luck yall.......expect an ARSEN & MISTA CANE featuring SEAN-T track on this bitch too.......EXCLUSIVE.....HEATED!

and about distribution 2 stores.....I waz gone help, but tha fact that yall don't have written contracts from tha labels will cause shit so I don't think any of tha companies would be interested......

we already have some stuff worked out there ;)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
all of this sounds real tight. I'm also glad dubcnn and dubcc are taken serious by the westcoast. I mean,rappers posting up here at times,giving interviews, giving us snippets and full tracks,all kinds of info,using dubcnn to say what they wanna say (Kokane) and now this mixtape.Dubcnn gets mad respect from the west!

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
cooool butt fucc kurupt and the row chit aint selling.,, u got any chit from foe clips, tha chill, mc eight, mafia iv life record, dresta, leicy locc, kam, 2nd2none, dj quic?????
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

Nima - Dubcnn.com

cooool butt fucc kurupt and the row chit aint selling.,, u got any chit from foe clips, tha chill, mc eight, mafia iv life record, dresta, leicy locc, kam, 2nd2none, dj quic?????

budsmokeronly

HELL GYEAH!  this mutha fucka knows what he's talkin bout!  Fuck the doggpound, put them compton niggaz up on there!  You should try and get a spice1/mc eiht collabo song on there.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

HELL GYEAH!  this mutha fucka knows what he's talkin bout!  Fuck the doggpound, put them compton niggaz up on there!  You should try and get a spice1/mc eiht collabo song on there.

spice 1 is gone be on vol 2 ;)

KURUPTION-81

sounds tight, i will be getting myself a copy

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Iv life will be on it too.
Tha Chill from compton and a new cali artist ft jay z and 50 cent. Exclusive

oh and Quik did a drop for the mixtape.

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!