Author Topic: no one saying nothin about STEPHON MARBURY  (Read 165 times)

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
no one saying nothin about STEPHON MARBURY
« on: January 07, 2004, 06:22:24 AM »
stephon marbury traded to the knicks? prepare for the knicks to make a great run. this guys has been my favorite player for years, and, being from new york, he's going to blow shit up for the knicks. i'm so excited he's on the knicks and i think he's gonna play twice as good now that he's on a team he wants to be on. the trade might not have been that smart, but isaiah knows that marbury is gonna be a much better player in new york than he's been anywhere. what ya'll think?

The Big Bad Ass

Re:no one saying nothin about STEPHON MARBURY
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2004, 11:53:50 AM »
I saw Starchild play live one time against the Pacers, and he looked horrible on the court. He must have had too much to drink before the game, cause every time I see him on tv, he's amazing. I don't like this trade for the Knicks tho. Penny is a  cancer, and that contract is gonna bury them for 3 more years. Plus they gave up a TON in the process. And if the Knicks don't make the playoffs this year, that first round unprotected pick is gonna bite them in the ass hardcore. I'm just glad that we (Pacers) don't have zeke anymore, and NY does. :)

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2004, 02:14:22 PM »
they didn't give up all that much. i suppose the future draft picks are potentially big, but i think starbury is gonna be much more important here in about a year or so

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2004, 03:42:35 PM »
They lost to the Cavs yesterday lol...Marbury=8 points, 5 rebounds, 8 assists...

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2004, 09:04:10 AM »
yeah - but it was his first game with no practice. lebron only had 14.