Author Topic: If I'm naked.....where did I put the keys??  (Read 196 times)

mrtonguetwista

If I'm naked.....where did I put the keys??
« on: December 12, 2003, 09:13:05 PM »
OREM, Utah -- An 18-year-old accused of flashing someone made it easy for police to catch him.

Police say he exposed himself to a woman while he was sitting in his car outside a Wal-Mart store in Orem Monday.

The woman kept calm, got a description of him, took down his license plate number and called police.  

Shortly after, the suspect stopped at a gas station and accidentally locked his keys in his car. He called police for help. When they got there, police noticed the car and man matched the description the woman gave them.

Police say when they questioned him, he admitted flashing the woman. He was cited for a misdemeanor.

budsmokeronly

Re:If I'm naked.....where did I put the keys??
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2003, 09:18:44 PM »
I'm glad to see in times when tax money is most important, we spend it on good things such as a couple of pigs salaries to go arrest a man for flashing a lady.  Gee, what would that lady have done if it weren't for police :-X
I'm sure it ruined her life, and has severe depression now, and she should sue the man for 2 million dollars, quit her job, sit at home and get real fat, and then sue mcdonalds for getting too fat.

Jome

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2003, 10:45:47 PM »
Hopefully the pigs tortured that SICK BASTARD!!  >:(

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2003, 11:57:19 PM »
I'm glad to see in times when tax money is most important, we spend it on good things such as a couple of pigs salaries to go arrest a man for flashing a lady.  Gee, what would that lady have done if it weren't for police :-X
I'm sure it ruined her life, and has severe depression now, and she should sue the man for 2 million dollars, quit her job, sit at home and get real fat, and then sue mcdonalds for getting too fat.

That was a story from Utah  ;D they are not screwed like us.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2003, 08:54:19 AM »
lmao....why all the hostility?   Sounds like you've might've been flashed before.....hahah

Jome

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2003, 10:58:51 PM »
lmao....why all the hostility?   Sounds like you've might've been flashed before.....hahah

It was ironic..
In modern society you get the same punishment if you flash somebody or drive too fast, as a rapist or a robber gets...

And of course, a woman flashing would maybe attract police...... but not to arrest her.
Not that I mind naked chicks though...  8)

budsmokeronly

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2003, 11:42:09 PM »
^^^^ yeah its fucked up shit.  I hate the law, police, judges, the court system, the penal system, and the gov.  It's all about money.  Everytime someone breaks the law, other than violence, someone gets paid.  It's fucking bullshit.  And it's not even a justice system, its a monetary system.  There should be no such thing as lawyers, everybody should have to represent themselves.  Now that is a fair trial.  

They say in the US everyone is entitled to a fair trial.  Well if one party spends considerable amounts of money for a top notch lawyer, and the other party has to settle for a free public defender, in most of the situations the party with the top notch lawyer is going to have a considerable advantage for obvious reasons.  How is that a fair trial?  If you are entitled to a fair trial, but cannot afford to hire a lawyer, then the trial cannot be fair.