Author Topic: Morning After Pill  (Read 779 times)

Jome

Re:Morning After Pill
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2004, 12:22:14 AM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2004, 12:01:17 AM »
LOL.  Child please.   I'll say what the fuck I want, when the fuck I want, and you'll listen, and you'll get affected, like you just did.  

Affect deez nutz, bitch...The only person who laughs at your idiocy is BigBadAss.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2004, 12:36:33 PM »
If u got a girl you been with for a while.. put her on birth control, you can fuck her raw and it regulates her period.. i know girls that are on bc who dont fuck, they just want it for their period..

but i always suggest bringin a hat to parties and shit..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2004, 06:09:19 PM »
If u got a girl you been with for a while.. put her on birth control, you can fuck her raw and it regulates her period.. i know girls that are on bc who dont fuck, they just want it for their period..

but i always suggest bringin a hat to parties and shit..

She's going on the Depo shot, which also gets rid of periods, but that can make you gain weight, which is the only thing she doesn't like about it...PeACe

JTSimon

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2004, 07:41:08 PM »
Who gives a shit  ???

ecrazy

« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2004, 02:11:19 AM »
MAN....im a rubbers man myself....but sex has become a expensive hobby as of late....seriously, $15 for 10 trojans.....i tried those free ones they give out @ my school, but they are WAYY TOO SMALL (im not tryin to toot my own horn here or anything ;) ), ...i ask for bigger sizes and they say that the company gives them their surplus and thats the only size they get.....sucks....me and my lady friend used to fuck at least once every 3 days, now its every week or so

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2004, 02:57:28 AM »
MAN....im a rubbers man myself....but sex has become a expensive hobby as of late....seriously, $15 for 10 trojans.....i tried those free ones they give out @ my school, but they are WAYY TOO SMALL (im not tryin to toot my own horn here or anything ;) ), ...i ask for bigger sizes and they say that the company gives them their surplus and thats the only size they get.....sucks....me and my lady friend used to fuck at least once every 3 days, now its every week or so

They give out a bag filled with Lifestyle condoms for free at the clinics...Try seeing if there's a Planned Parenthood Clinic around your area...

Max Powers, this thread wasn't intended for virgins...PeACe

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2004, 03:36:32 AM »
Dayum there's some stupid shit said on here...

...some people (men) cant get it up with rubbers or are allergic to them but they are undoubtedly the most effective method of birth control...

...the pill (and there are many different types...different hormones in...different effectiveness and different regulations of taking) is not 100% effective

plus what about std's do any of you young bucks want to catch something nasty from doing the nasty ?  ...even if a woman is straight and doesnt give it up to everyone she can still be infected with something just like you can and not even know it...

...not all std's burn your cock off or make it look like it been thru a cheesegrater...and if any of you are in steady relationship having unprotected sex (without a hat) and may want kids in the future ? jus think if you carry certain sti /std you can or your partner can become infertile...you wont know untill you decide to try n have kids...

...back to the topic...the morning after pill is pretty effective but it must not be used as a post sex contraceptive...it doesnt always work..some women are impervious to it bear that in mind...

...why not use the injection  or male contraceptive if ya hate wearing rubbers...at least that way you can fuc free and not worry about getting some girl pregnant...just watch out for any little "friends" you may make along the way

pz

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2004, 05:13:05 PM »
Dayum there's some stupid shit said on here...

...some people (men) cant get it up with rubbers or are allergic to them but they are undoubtedly the most effective method of birth control...

...the pill (and there are many different types...different hormones in...different effectiveness and different regulations of taking) is not 100% effective

plus what about std's do any of you young bucks want to catch something nasty from doing the nasty ?  ...even if a woman is straight and doesnt give it up to everyone she can still be infected with something just like you can and not even know it...

...not all std's burn your cock off or make it look like it been thru a cheesegrater...and if any of you are in steady relationship having unprotected sex (without a hat) and may want kids in the future ? jus think if you carry certain sti /std you can or your partner can become infertile...you wont know untill you decide to try n have kids...

...back to the topic...the morning after pill is pretty effective but it must not be used as a post sex contraceptive...it doesnt always work..some women are impervious to it bear that in mind...

...why not use the injection  or male contraceptive if ya hate wearing rubbers...at least that way you can fuc free and not worry about getting some girl pregnant...just watch out for any little "friends" you may make along the way

pz

Depo shot is 99.7% effective (more effective than a condom)...And I know she's clean, because she was a virgin before me...Male contraceptive? Male contraceptive deez nutz, fuck that shit...PeACe

Dominator

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2004, 07:36:50 PM »

I know she's clean, because she was a virgin before me...Male contraceptive? Male contraceptive deez nutz, fuck that shit...PeACe

you're a fucking idiot.

i hope you get herpes.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2004, 10:23:22 PM »

I know she's clean, because she was a virgin before me...Male contraceptive? Male contraceptive deez nutz, fuck that shit...PeACe

you're a fucking idiot.

i hope you get herpes.

I use a condom on your mom, so that wont be happening anytime soon...PeACe

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2004, 11:44:02 PM »

That is a pathetically stupid statement...but i can see you are not wanting to talk seriously so i wont bother to argue... Pe@cE    ;)

Dominator

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2004, 12:27:31 AM »
the whole "..she got the pill, then i fucked her without a condom on.. then she started taking it.." comment was just fucking plain stupid..

matter of fact.. i doubt you've even had a piece of pussy.. you're so keen to make a point of fucking some chick, getting her pregnant, then pointing out how you fucked her again without protection when you got home..

bragging about something like that leads me to believe it's all just one big fairytale man..

but if it is true.. i really hope her morning after pill worked..

a little kid running around the place sharing your genetic make-up would be a serious detriment to society.

the last thing we need on the planet is another fuckwit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2004, 01:27:23 AM »

That is a pathetically stupid statement...but i can see you are not wanting to talk seriously so i wont bother to argue... Pe@cE    ;)

How is that a stupid statement? It's a stupid statement because I dont want male contraceptive? Please make sense...Thank you.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2004, 01:28:00 AM by MC Sccit »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2004, 01:36:01 AM »
the whole "..she got the pill, then i fucked her without a condom on.. then she started taking it.." comment was just fucking plain stupid..

How is that stupid? That's smart buddy. She's safe from pregnancy as long as she took the pill AFTER we last had unprotected sex, so I brilliantly snuck in an extra fuck...Never call me stupid, you fuckin shit.

matter of fact.. i doubt you've even had a piece of pussy.. you're so keen to make a point of fucking some chick, getting her pregnant, then pointing out how you fucked her again without protection when you got home..bragging about something like that leads me to believe it's all just one big fairytale man..

Keen to make a point? I never said I got her pregnant, I said that I might have, so I was asking for information on the morning after pill...Hit me up on AIM and I'll show you some pictures of her and I together.

a little kid running around the place sharing your genetic make-up would be a serious detriment to society.
the last thing we need on the planet is another fuckwit.

That's funny you comment on my anatomy, when I'm probably about 30X better looking than you, and a lot smarter as well...Please exit my thread...Thank You