Author Topic: Michael Jackson speaks out in his defense  (Read 320 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re:Michael Jackson speaks out in his defense
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2003, 11:36:19 AM »
i really dont understand what michael jacksons appearence has to do with anything.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2003, 12:07:48 PM »
LOL! Do you look like michael jackson? Do you know anybody who looks like michael jackson? Do you know anybody in the world who looks like michael jackson? Do you know any1 who has had as much cosmetic surgery?

I can tell you someone who looks like michael jackson. His sisters. Is he trying to look like a girl?

HE IS A FREAK!

JTSimon

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2003, 12:10:58 PM »

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2003, 12:31:00 PM »
i c the point ya trying to make but his looks have nothing to do with the case. He suffers from a skin disease im sure someone could post up some picks of what he would look like if he didant make his skin all look the same colour. U would probably accuse him of been even more of a "freak"if his skin was all blotches of black and white.

There r plenty of actresses and models that have had as much if not more plastic surgery. Have u ever thought that maybe he lloks like his sisters coz he is related to them, u ever thought that as they have the same parents they may have the same facial structure.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2003, 03:30:34 PM »
when michael jackson was younger he didnt like his sisters. Michael jackson doesnt even look like his brothers, more so like his sisters. Just because he has a skin disease doesnt mean you need cosmetic surgery.

The Watcher

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2003, 04:45:47 PM »
what does his appearance have to do with anything? By your judgement kids would be scared of him if its anything like you're sayin
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Young Griff

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2003, 07:44:35 PM »
i really dont understand what michael jacksons appearence has to do with anything.
exactly...what does appearance have to do with anything...
as far as his plastic surgery, there are tons of actors and actresses who have had plastic surgery and now look like the joker.  Judging somebody by their appearance is close to racism.  "you're too black, who turned the lights off" or "you look like powder/casper etc."  there is no need for that shit.

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2003, 09:34:53 PM »
The thing I think is funny is, Michael had a nose job in like 1983.  That fucking long ago.  He had another one in like 87 or so when Bad came out, and has just been growing older ever since.  That's about all the plastic surgery he's had done.  Another funny thing is, Janet Jackson (his sister) had a nose job in the late 80's, and ironically ended up looking just like her brother did on the "Bad" album.  She had her nose changed to look just like his.  Everybody thinks she's one of the prettiest people walking the face of the earth.  Look @ old pictures of her, she had the same wide nose he used to, then after he had his cut, she had hers cut.  Latoyia was even worse, she looks almost exactly like him, and didn't do it until after he was already famous.  I'd say they're more freaky and obsessed with their looks than he is, he looks like a walking zombie and doesn't give a fuck, they actually had their faces altered to look like him.  

HIPPI

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2003, 10:01:58 PM »
Is anyone else starting to think that Trauma is that kid who slept in Michael's bed? I mean he IS Mormon, and if he can do it with his mom, I'm sure a celebrity isn't out of the question. Maybe we should have a poll on this. ;D