Author Topic: Zelda Vs. Lord Of The Rings  (Read 246 times)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Re:Zelda Vs. Lord Of The Rings
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2004, 03:32:07 AM »
Me explaining everything for the interested and all is labeled as............weird? :o You've hurt me... :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: January 03, 2004, 03:32:38 AM by Morgoth Bauglir »
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2004, 01:23:44 AM »
hey man i got a question for you man^

aright at the end of ROTK, when king theodon's niece (forgot her name) kills the mouth of sauron , a ring wrathe, how the fuck did he die!!!!!!??

yeah yeah she stabbed him in the head, but in the first and second movies it's made pretty clear you can't kill them. also he says "no man can kill me" ......so since she doesn't have a set of nuts she can kill ring wrathes.....if this is the case then arwen should've been able to kill them all the first time crossing the river with frodo.

maybe it's somwhere in the book (i dunno yet i'm at the begining of the two towers)  but this puzzles the fuck out of me.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Breezio

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2004, 02:22:35 PM »
hey man i got a question for you man^

aright at the end of ROTK, when king theodon's niece (forgot her name) kills the mouth of sauron , a ring wrathe, how the fuck did he die!!!!!!??

yeah yeah she stabbed him in the head, but in the first and second movies it's made pretty clear you can't kill them. also he says "no man can kill me" ......so since she doesn't have a set of nuts she can kill ring wrathes.....if this is the case then arwen should've been able to kill them all the first time crossing the river with frodo.

maybe it's somwhere in the book (i dunno yet i'm at the begining of the two towers)  but this puzzles the fuck out of me.

i thought about that too...why the hell can she kill him but dudes cant? just cuz shes got a pussy?