Author Topic: Holy Fuck, The Bravehearts New Album...  (Read 200 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Holy Fuck, The Bravehearts New Album...
« on: December 30, 2003, 08:35:44 PM »
Has got to be one of the worst albums I have ever heard. I gotta say, I think this is the worst CD I have ever heard (besides 5-0's). I mean I took a chance with their album and it was the biggest mistake I've made in like a year. Anyone who likes this album, please tell me HOW?!?!?!

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Breezio

Re:Holy Fuck, The Bravehearts New Album...
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2003, 11:29:46 PM »
Simple: Good Beats, Good Flow, Good Appearances. Jungle & Wiz need some work yes but i expected them to come mediocre on their album anyway.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2003, 10:54:22 AM »
Simple: Good Beats, Good Flow, Good Appearances.

I thought the beats were average at best. Some were nice though. There flows are nothing special IMO. Nas came off dope, but that's the only dope verses except Jungle's on 2 or 3 tracks.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2003, 10:57:00 AM »
see i was feelin just about every track. the only downfall for me of the album was that lyrically the bravehearts could use some work and there were too many skits.

KVB

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2004, 05:31:37 AM »
Yeah, the album isn't good at all. Some songs like "Quick To Back Down", "Situations" & "Twilight" are respectable, but most of the CD is hot trash. Jungle & Wiz are fully dependent on Nas and other guests to hold the album down, they can't rap for shit on their own. :P