Author Topic: No Doubt is tight  (Read 276 times)

Doggystylin

No Doubt is tight
« on: January 03, 2004, 06:10:52 PM »
ive always felt them back from when i heard "new" from the Go Soundtrack, their tight as hell and gwen is hot as hell which is a BIG plus

Don Breezio

Re:No Doubt is tight
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2004, 06:13:01 PM »
ive never liked em...i love that type of music but they never were more to me than another annoying radio single.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2004, 07:18:51 PM »
They aight for that kind of music, which I don't realy like. I really liked "Southside" with Moby though. And a grip of my homys think that Gwen's fine, but I don't think so at all. No body what-so-ever. I guess she has a cute face.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2004, 07:27:51 PM »
Damn, I am a Huge Big Time No doubt fan... i liked them more.. when they did a more punk style.. now they are kinda.. trendy... but i have always felt them...  

Pink

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2004, 07:36:00 PM »
Damn, I am a Huge Big Time No doubt fan... i liked them more.. when they did a more punk style.. now they are kinda.. trendy... but i have always felt them...  

Pink

If you're still posting, what was the point of deleting your account?  ::)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2004, 07:47:47 PM »
I agree. They make some good music.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2004, 07:53:32 PM »

Pink

i am not really posting.. M dogg didnt sign off his account before he left ... i just so happen to see No doubt.. and replied... that is all
Pink

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2004, 08:03:17 PM »

Pink

i am not really posting.. M dogg didnt sign off his account before he left ... i just so happen to see No doubt.. and replied... that is all
Pink

Actually, you are really posting, and you'll be back with a new account in a few days...PeACe

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2004, 08:16:38 PM »
A post is a post, of course, of course

No Doubt are and have always been great.  Definately one of the best bands out now.  All of their singles are good..... every one of them.  I remember seeing "I'm just a girl" when they first came out, and thought it was pretty crazy, this chick was going nuts in the video, and the ska beat was so awesome.  

Just A Girl
Spiderwebs
Don't Speak
Hella Good
Underneath it All
It's My Life
Hey Baby
Ex-Girlfriend
Simple Kind of Life

all their shit rocks.  Gwen's hot as hell.  period.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2004, 08:17:25 PM »

Pink

Pink

Actually, you are really posting, and you'll be back with a new account in a few days...PeACe

just like you always were and always will be.. even after leavin voluntary...PeACe
« Last Edit: January 03, 2004, 08:22:12 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2004, 08:49:50 PM »
all I listen to now is rap, 99% westcoast. The only time it's not rap is when I'm at work cause they play shitty old songs for people to shop too.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2004, 08:51:58 PM by Runnin Game »
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2004, 09:39:10 PM »
A post is a post, of course, of course

No Doubt are and have always been great.  Definately one of the best bands out now.  All of their singles are good..... every one of them.  I remember seeing "I'm just a girl" when they first came out, and thought it was pretty crazy, this chick was going nuts in the video, and the ska beat was so awesome.  

Just A Girl
Spiderwebs
Don't Speak
Hella Good
Underneath it All
It's My Life
Hey Baby
Ex-Girlfriend
Simple Kind of Life

all their shit rocks.  Gwen's hot as hell.  period.

you forgot trapped in a box, bathwater, sunday morning, running  ;D

gwen is hot....there is no doubt about that!!!!  :-*

and btw... i dont want to come back to the wcc with my own account... too much drama... and not worth the hasle...

no doubt is tight as hell... but i like all that punky stuff... they use to do... like sugar ray... was also more appealing with the punkish stuff as well.... now i dont know what they are doing... :-X

Pink

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2004, 10:26:20 PM »
I like some of their songs, but I'm not a big fan of theirs...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2004, 11:39:46 PM »

Pink

Pink

just like you always were and always will be.. even after leavin voluntary...PeACe

Ummm, No...I never deleted my accounts like an idiot, and came back with a new account 5 days later...I've just been banned, there's sort of a difference...I've left voluntarily once, and came back over half a year later...PeACe

Don Breezio

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2004, 11:45:21 PM »
LMAO @ Justifying the wcc obsession