Author Topic: THe P-Diddy hate thread  (Read 665 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:THe P-Diddy hate thread
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2004, 11:42:08 PM »
why does everyone say he sux as a rapper? just because he's on the radio a lot? the guy has skills everyone knows that. he makes dope beats. his lyrics could use some work but he's no different than 90% of the rap out there. diddy is dope. period.

slow ure roll there....he makes dope beats? naw mane, he produces dope tracks....there's a difference between composing and producing....and diddy's flow is ok/average, he could stay on beat at least, but lyrics? cmon now, it's garbage....here's a useless FACT: his dopest shit from no way out wasn't written by him anyway....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Kaidy

« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2004, 04:51:13 AM »
Fuck Diddy. Never liked him, never will. Before 97 I could deal with him as he was a lot more behind the scenes, but when he started putting his goofy ass in all these videos with the shiny suits and shit, ugh.

To be honest I blame puff for the downfall of rap music, look how bastardized, watered down and commercial it is now. Diddly had a big hand in that. Now 'hip hops' biggest audience is probably clubbers.

Plus the guy SUCKS. Rapping? please. Producing? Ha, he jacks more credit than Dre ever did. All he could ever get props for was his business sense. But he gets too much credit for breaking new artists. All he was for Jodeci and Mary J was a stylist, they woulda been huge anyway. He turned Mase into a clown. He did a good job with Biggie, but if he hadn't of died he would of got more and more watered down with puff in his ear. Oh not to mention all the acclaim and money Puff made on that bullshit tribute track, the most overrated song of the 90s.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2004, 05:56:16 AM »
Didn't he raise 2 Mil. for Public Schools on NY?

word. and the mayor didn't do nothin about it. i can't stand him either though, but at least he's trying to do something good for the community

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2004, 06:40:51 AM »
I agree that Diddy isn't a good rapper, but one of the best businessmen nowadays. He released a lot of dope albums, like "No Way Out", "Ready 2 Die", "Money, Power & Respect", "Harlem World", "Life Story", "Child Of The Ghetto", etc. I'm definitely respectin' him as a businessman, he's a self-made multi-millionair (as many said before), so you gotta give him the respect he deserves.

But he should stop rappin'. I read in an interview with G. Dep that they (G. Dep, Black Rob, etc.) not only have to write Puffy's lyrics, but that they also have to record them already, so that Puffy knows exactly what he has to do. Furthermore Puffy's skills aren't anything special. That's why I don't respect him for rappin'.

But he's definitely one of the best businessmen.

West C. Connected

« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2004, 09:09:37 AM »
Diddy has the most sense for style in the whole rap game. ;D

mauzip

« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2004, 09:21:49 AM »
YEAH FUCK PUFF DIDDY!! HE'S A MOTHERFUCKER!! I HATE HIM!! I HOPE HE DIES SOON!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

JTSimon

« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2004, 09:35:51 AM »
As long as he keeps his shades on I'm coo.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2004, 10:26:21 AM »
I used to hate him but actually he's kinda cool. He's helped a lot of people (not only artists) and he's a great businessman. As a rapper he's average at best tho but i don't hate him

SGV

« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2004, 12:24:28 PM »
Master P has put on more rappers than anyone in the game. He opened doors for a lot of people. So, slow up on the hate for P.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2004, 01:26:36 PM »
Master P has put on more rappers than anyone in the game. He opened doors for a lot of people. So, slow up on the hate for P.

yeah true that and I've realize that alot of Bay fuckers are hating on Him ,,,they should stop trippin of the past (Yukmouth who keeps dissing Master P in every album he makes)

SGV

« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2004, 01:33:55 PM »
The Bay cats are upset because P started out there and when he blew up he went Down South. They fail to remember that P didn't blow up until Ghetto D, which was his first true South record. He owes nothing to the Bay. And he still showed much love to the Bay. The Bay just got jealous. E-A-Ski, C-Bo, Steady Mobbin' etc. they wished P would've took them along. Yuk is just trying to get put on by dissing P, but what's the point? P don't care about him and P ain't even a factor right now.

SGV

« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2004, 02:22:49 PM »
"Ice Cream Man" started his buzz, true, but "Make Me Say Ugh" made him a house hold name.

Don Breezio

« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2004, 03:02:04 PM »
SGV is right...i didnt even listen to master p until i heard make em say ughh...after that i started listening to him more and copped ice cream man and TRU

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2004, 03:37:52 PM »
Fuck Diddy. Never liked him, never will. Before 97 I could deal with him as he was a lot more behind the scenes, but when he started putting his goofy ass in all these videos with the shiny suits and shit, ugh.

To be honest I blame puff for the downfall of rap music, look how bastardized, watered down and commercial it is now. Diddly had a big hand in that. Now 'hip hops' biggest audience is probably clubbers.

Plus the guy SUCKS. Rapping? please. Producing? Ha, he jacks more credit than Dre ever did. All he could ever get props for was his business sense. But he gets too much credit for breaking new artists. All he was for Jodeci and Mary J was a stylist, they woulda been huge anyway. He turned Mase into a clown. He did a good job with Biggie, but if he hadn't of died he would of got more and more watered down with puff in his ear. Oh not to mention all the acclaim and money Puff made on that bullshit tribute track, the most overrated song of the 90s.

Word, totally agree with all of that yet, as some bloke said on a documentary about hiphop I saw once, "You have to have respect for a man who can't rap, can't sing, can't dance and can't play any musical instruments but yet is a billionaire from the music industry"

Trauma-san

« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2004, 04:31:06 PM »
Yeah, plus, the most amazing thing is this guy started with nothing.  Nobody gave him a break, he just worked his ass off, and did a good enough job that he got everything he wanted in life.  Plus, say what you want about his talent, but he knows what the hell people want to hear.