Author Topic: The Games homie KRE8TOR from BlackWallStreet album....  (Read 153 times)

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
The Games homie KRE8TOR from BlackWallStreet album....
« on: January 07, 2004, 08:07:19 AM »
(The games crew) Black Wall street member/artisst.... kre8ter iss an upstate new york native, but he moved to the west to do some other thangs, hess gettin mad love out here with hiss company double edge music is about the east and the west..hess got 2 mixtapes droppin soon , one mix tape coming soon maybe next week if hess done with it.and then another one with the game, boo ya tribe& rass kass coming out soon also, and a few other cats but hiss first one is basiclly a kre8tor mix tape, Game might get on it if he's around in time, but since he just sighned to 50 cent hes been mad bussy... sso the mixtape may dropp next week without him..

hess also gonna be in da booth with CPO aka da Boss Hogg soon,maybe for hogg's album or kre8tors 2nd mixxtape, i dont know yet.

but locc out for my nucca kre8tor fa sho!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2004, 08:08:56 AM by adidas »
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
Re:The Games homie KRE8TOR from BlackWallStreet album....
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2004, 09:11:42 AM »
u got aim runnin?
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2004, 09:24:33 AM »
yeh on aol adidaslocc. holla @me loccc
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2004, 09:26:15 AM »
Some mo info on him:

We posted some info on Kre8tor last year (lol). Now we have some more news for ya'll. Kre8tor is a part of The Game & The Black Wall Street organization. Check out his official Website. He's droppin a mixtape very soon. Stay tuned.

KRE8TOR was born and raised in Rochester, New York
During the break dancing and D.J. era of the 1980’s. At the age of 12, KRE8TOR began writing raps to entertain his family and friends.
Eventually his interests took him into the world of producing. KRE8TOR is self-taught on the keyboard and guitar. He has also mastered drum-machines, mixing boards, hard-disk recorders and other varieties of recording studio equipment.

The KRE8TOR’s primary goals were to become self-reliant, knowledgeable and, of course, implement true ORIGINALITY. This concept was basically unheard of since during this time period, nearly everyone was sampling beats from pre-recorded material.

Currently, the KRE8TOR has his own record label, Double Edge Music, and his own recording studio located in Los Angeles. There he is free to KREATE an eclectic range of music, which includes hip hop, r&b, ballads, reggae, latin & club mixes. Due to his versatility he has been able to work with such artist as BAD-AZZ, CPO, GAME (Aftermath’s newest artist). CHOCOLATE, SPICE 1, KOKANE, GREEN LANTERN, CHRIS GENTRY (Champion Pro Skateboarder on the Xtreme Sports Network) .

KRE8TOR is currently shopping his new album called (I NEED THE MONEY KEEP THE FAME) and hopes that someone will see the majic that hasn't yet been found.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2004, 09:28:45 AM by Dedicato »

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2004, 10:23:10 AM »
Thanks for the news Adidas. Thanks for the article (plus pic) Dedicato.