Author Topic: Strong Arm Steady Can Be The Biggest Thing Because...  (Read 122 times)

SGV

Strong Arm Steady Can Be The Biggest Thing Because...
« on: January 11, 2004, 04:13:10 PM »
...Of all their connections. At anytime they can have features from the Soul Assassins, thanks to Khalil and Chace. Ecay Uno, Damu and virtually any San Diego rapper, thanks to Mitchy. The entire Likwit Crew, Ras Kass, Saafir, Dre and Aftermath/Shady crew, thanks to Xzibit and Phil Da Ag. Rasco and Skhool Yard, thanks to Planet Asia. Any of the Beat Junkies, Dilated Peoples, Jurrassic 5, thanks to Krondon, Phil and Planet Asia.

So look at that list.

Soul Assassins(Muggs, Cypress, Alchemist etc.)
Ecay Uno
Damu
Tash
J-Ro
E-Swift
King Tee
Defari
Chocolate Tai
Ras Kass
Saafir
Dre
Eminem
G-Unit
D-12
The Game
Obie Trice
Rasco
Skhool Yard
Beat Junkies
Dilated Peoples
Jurrassic 5

I'm sure they can get more people too. Not many other crews can boast a list of homies like this.

Nightfall

Re:Strong Arm Steady Can Be The Biggest Thing Because...
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2004, 04:25:41 PM »
they have the connections, but that doesnt mean they use all of em

gang starr and tha alkaholiks are longtime friends, i never saw them collab

btw u forgot to add dpg to ur list ;)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2004, 04:32:36 PM by whenimondamic »

SGV

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2004, 04:33:36 PM »
they have the connections, but that doesnt mean they use all of em

gang starr and tha alkaholiks are longtime friends, i never saw them collab

would be tite tho, and u forgot to add dpg to ur list ;)
The thing is, this people have all collabed, for the exception of a few.

Muggs helped put Self Science on. They'd have no problem connecting with each other. Mitchy is aces with pretty much everyone in SD. Likwit, Ras, Saafir, that's pretty much family to X and Phil Da Ag. Dre, Em and X are pretty close. 50, G-Unit, The Game and D-12 would probably connect with them, since 50 has shouted X and The Game has been featured on SAS mixtapes.  J5, Dilated and Beat Junkies have always collabed with Krondon, Phil Da Ag and Planet As. That's why I listed them all.  ;)

I was thinking about DPG. But, so far it doesn't seem like X and them are coo. Even though they say they are.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2004, 05:49:41 PM »
Im waitin for the Strong Arm Steady's official album. Mitchy & Xzibit in the same group  :o Phil Da Agony is the shiet too. Krondon is 50/50 But I think he'll be do good overall
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

budsmokeronly

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2004, 05:57:25 PM »
yeah I am really into their mixtapes, and I really look foward to their official album.

Jome

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2004, 06:47:01 PM »
Yeah, I'm expecting great things out of the Strong Arm gang..
Not really a fan of Krondon or Phil the Ag, but Mitchy Slick looks hella promising, Chace Infinite is pretty cool, and hopefully they'll drag Ras & Saafir into some much needed spotlight again..

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2004, 07:02:58 PM »
They could have a shit load of tight guests. However, I wouldn't really expect that. I'd assume that they'd wanna let theyselves shine as much as possible. Although I'm all for guest appearances, in reality too much can take away from the main artist. But damn, they needta drop an official album f'sho. Shit'l be hot to def.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2004, 08:48:50 PM »
Im waitin for the Strong Arm Steady's official album. Mitchy & Xzibit in the same group  :o Phil Da Agony is the shiet too. Krondon is 50/50 But I think he'll be do good overall