Author Topic: man y'all shouldnt giv a fuck wot others think.......aslong as ya str8  (Read 127 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

i see some homies in here trippin to much off stupid shit........damn i even seen someone called me ironic in one post sayin i giv a shit about what others think of me.......that was some of the funniest shit i ever read, i dont know how fool came up with that.........but im fo real, .......u all really that touchy about what others think about ya?

dont forget y'all in here fo music, not about what sum of these kids in here think of ya...

peace

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

budsmokeronly

Re:man y'all shouldnt giv a fuck wot others think.......aslong as ya str8
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2004, 02:30:17 PM »
man isn't that ironic.........

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2004, 02:39:49 PM »
I feel you on this.  

budsmokeronly

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2004, 02:45:09 PM »
so then why do u 2 seem to care so much about what people say about snoop dogg?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2004, 02:50:06 PM »
so then why do u 2 seem to care so much about what people say about snoop dogg?

but aint u the one all ways on his dick complainin about how he sold out n shit............im sure reps jus a nig fan of snoop..........jus the opposite to you..........u never seen one of them befo?

budsmokeronly

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2004, 03:26:32 PM »
^^^ LOL, me all on his dick?  I ain't the one who praises everything he does and pretending he ain't sold out.

and I ain't sure what a nig fan is, maybe its a typo and u meant big fan.  u made the thread sayin how u don't give a shit what peope say or think about you, and Represent agreed.  Yet I seen both you and Represent take offense to comments about snoop.

So you guys don't give a shit what people say/think about yourselves, but you do give a shit what people think/say about snoop dogg ???

I think ya better get ya priorities straightened out.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2004, 03:30:19 PM »
homie homie..........u need to check what ya sayin man, firstly u aint gotta klu wat sellin out means, secondly.......yes i meant big......."typo" as u said, my bad......and 3rdly.......homie i aint defendin snoop in everythread.........where am i defendin him in thsi thread for starters, , i jus guiv props to whoever who be makin good music and dont when they come weak......now tell me, who bought snoop into this post........nuff said.......

i think u be the one who needs to check yaself

budsmokeronly

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2004, 03:39:14 PM »
Naw man, you the one who ain't got a clue what sellin out means.  Snoop is the biggest example in westcoast rap of selling out, and you won't even accept it.  Did you watch the sugar bowl?  Did you see snoop in all those commercials?  It's pointless to even explain to you though.  It's a clear cut case, if you can't see it now u never will.

I brought snoop into this post, whats your point?  That I can't get enough of his great izzle shizzle nizzle bizzle raps alongside Lil' bow wow over a sweet neptunes beat such as from tha church to tha palace, while I'm playing with his action figure and watching his oscar nominated performance on baby boy?

Well if thats the case then I guess you're  right.

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2004, 06:12:33 PM »
Obviously we dont agree on some things here.  I never thought being successful and having the opportunity in life to do things meant you were a sellout.

And what the fuck do you care so much what I think about Snoop Dogg for anyways?  I think you're the one who takes it to offence that he has fans.  So STFU and keep quiet.  If I told you I thought Sly Boogie and Crooked I was wack Im sure youd defend them too.  AcGrundy, you aint gonna change my mind on what artists I like so done waist ya time hatin on me and hatin on Snoop Dogg.  We all know you dont like him.  And thats fine.  Leave it at that and get off my nuts.

And the question was, "Yall shouldnt care what others think"....And do I give a fuck what AcGrundy thinks about me or Snoop Dogg?  Helllll Noooo!  So why are you bringing up my name acting like I give a fuck what you think>?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2004, 06:15:27 PM by Represent. »

Jome