Author Topic: how black are you? (blackometer)  (Read 661 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Re:how black are you? (blackometer)
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2004, 11:15:55 AM »
Idiot, I just made a joke and you take it serious ::) :-\ :-X

so did I; did I strike a nerve? ;)

-KIDRENEGADE-

mauzip

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2004, 12:14:10 PM »
You just didn't bring it as a joke.

D-ReK

• Lil Geezy
  • Holla Trick
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2004, 12:24:53 PM »
48%
holla trick

Hittman2001

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2004, 12:32:59 PM »
48%

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2004, 08:24:42 PM »
71% lol

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2004, 02:31:55 PM »
42%

peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Immortal

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2004, 04:46:09 PM »
flick is 60% black!

You can name a few rap and R&B artists, hell even hum some tunes. You know the latest street language from your kids. Don't let them do all the integration. You get stuck in too. Meet their parents. Even invite them over.

lol i always thought i had more black in me...(hehe..joke there somwhere)

wow, my brother blade got 60 on it as well, i havent taken it yet and dont intend to
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2004, 05:02:21 PM »
flick is 60% black!

You can name a few rap and R&B artists, hell even hum some tunes. You know the latest street language from your kids. Don't let them do all the integration. You get stuck in too. Meet their parents. Even invite them over.

lol i always thought i had more black in me...(hehe..joke there somwhere)

wow, my brother blade got 60 on it as well, i havent taken it yet and dont intend to

Is he like afraid to post here? LOL

Immortal

« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2004, 05:05:02 PM »
^^umm no, he took this ages ago even before this linkn was posted on the site. oh and btw, he has a life to get engaged in and not post here 24/7 like u.hah

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2004, 05:15:08 PM »
^^umm no, he took this ages ago even before this linkn was posted on the site. oh and btw, he has a life to get engaged in and not post here 24/7 like u.hah

It takes literally less than a minute to stop by here and make a post...He just left without so much as a goodbye...And stop riding his dick, kid used to bag on you non-stop...PeACe

Immortal

« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2004, 05:28:38 PM »

It takes literally less than a minute to stop by here and make a post...He just left without so much as a goodbye...And stop riding his dick, kid used to bag on you non-stop...PeACe

who the fuck are you to me? just another poster. Let me take care of my business and u mind urs. And why would i 'ride' his dick..lol thats just gay, don tell me u do that to ur siblings. Why are u so curious bout him anyways, don u got skool, or any FRIENDS TO TALK TO? LOL...

Hes my bro and hes cool. I don got nothin against him.

Immortal

« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2004, 05:28:57 PM »
I got 54% on the test

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2004, 05:34:35 PM »

who the fuck are you to me? just another poster. Let me take care of my business and u mind urs. And why would i 'ride' his dick..lol thats just gay, don tell me u do that to ur siblings. Why are u so curious bout him anyways, don u got skool, or any FRIENDS TO TALK TO? LOL...

Hes my bro and hes cool. I don got nothin against him.

LMAO, who said anything about being his friend? I think you're too proud of your bro. He's not such an amazing guy where I'm just dying to be his internet buddy...lolol

Immortal

« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2004, 05:40:17 PM »
No seriously, why ARE you so curious about him?  He's busy with his life and matters that need not concern you.  Everytime he gets mentioned you always make a comment, usually negative.  I don't get it, who cares?  You act like you don't give a shit but keep talking about him.  The people who were really cool with him (like doggy, rod etc) already know wassup with blade and respect it.  You don't know shit about my bro and neither do most people here, it's not like you know him personally, so why judge?  If this is all because you guys maby had sum past beef or something, thats a different story and you might wanna lay off it already cuz he isn't here anymore
« Last Edit: January 16, 2004, 08:49:28 PM by Immortal Tech aka Apocalypse »

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2004, 06:59:56 PM »
                                    63%

You have a few Black friends that you can chill with, and they with you. You are adventurous and open to difference, very easygoing. You are on the way to creating Public Enemy's Black Planet. Don't be afraid, we all came from Africa anyway.

;D