Author Topic: Eminem + Kanye West & D12 news  (Read 238 times)

Jome

Eminem + Kanye West & D12 news
« on: January 14, 2004, 10:26:28 AM »
D12: Studio-Update

We have some Update 4 you...the new Album will drop spring this year. Interscope A&R: "I had the pleasure of joining Dre, Eminem and the boys from D12 in the studio this past week. I heard 7 or 8 new tracks. The song that is anticipated to be the first single is called "My Band". The track prominently features Eminem's vocals on the first two verses and the hook/chorus. I would say that it was as immediately catchy as the first time I heard "Without Me".

Never Die Alone Soundtrack:
Eminem ft. Kanye West - Impaired
G-Unit - Life or Death
Obie Trice - Bad Bitch.

Eminem News

From The Detroit Free Press and Abstrakt: Later this month, Eminem will be on the cover of XXL magazine -- the Source's direct competition -- addressing the songs and the things Mays and Benzino have been accusing him of.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re:Eminem + Kanye West & D12 news
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2004, 10:30:47 AM »
lookin forward to the kanye/eminem joint and the g-unit track.............

lol@eminem gettin on the cover of xxl the same month as benzino showin us legit tapes........homies str8 trippin..........and whats funny is groupies still deny eminem did any wrong...........both magazines are weak..........but ofcourse since eminems ridin with xxl these days cuz of the source shit...........everyone loves them!..............man whats funny to is, that some of the shit that gets written in the source, is way better than xxl.......but jus dont listen the when they talk westcoast.........man i dont even bother buyin each magazine, both be lame........i jus read em when somebodies copped it, haha

peace

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2004, 10:42:00 AM »
Thanks for the news! Looking forward to that D12 album...

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2004, 12:10:59 PM »
lookin forward to the kanye/eminem joint and the g-unit track.............

lol@eminem gettin on the cover of xxl the same month as benzino showin us legit tapes........homies str8 trippin..........and whats funny is groupies still deny eminem did any wrong...........both magazines are weak..........but ofcourse since eminems ridin with xxl these days cuz of the source shit...........everyone loves them!..............man whats funny to is, that some of the shit that gets written in the source, is way better than xxl.......but jus dont listen the when they talk westcoast.........man i dont even bother buyin each magazine, both be lame........i jus read em when somebodies copped it, haha

peace

Word. I'm glad we have Hip Hop Connection magazine here in the UK because it seems to be the only hip hop magazine actually worth buying.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2004, 12:14:38 PM »
Looking Forward to the Eminem/Kayne Track  8)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2004, 12:14:58 PM »
props on the news, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2004, 01:07:01 PM »
What's "Never Die Alone" ? That Em and Kanye trac should be fire. I wonder which one of 'em will produce it? Hopefully Kanye.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2004, 06:31:26 PM »

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2004, 05:41:39 AM »
Thanks for the news! Looking forward to that D12 album...