Author Topic: Dame Dash sued for rape  (Read 204 times)

Jome

Dame Dash sued for rape
« on: January 14, 2004, 05:23:58 PM »
HIP-HOP MOGUL DASH RAPED ME

By STEVE DUNLEAVY
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW YEAR'S NIGHTMARE: Kirstie Thompson says music tycoon Damon Dash raped her Jan. 1, 2003, after a bash at a home in Brazil.

January 14, 2004 -- A LEGGY former model says she was horribly raped by powerhouse rap mogul Damon Dash in a 15-second, forced-sex encounter on New Year's Day, 2003, a blockbuster $15 million new suit charges.
Kirstie Thompson's suit, filed in state Supreme Court in Manhattan yesterday, claims that the hip-hop superstar sexually attacked her while she was in a booze-and- pill-induced stupor in a hotel room on an island off Brazil over a year ago.

Thompson, now a concierge for a top fashion house in Manhattan, said her nightmare began when she was on location in Brazil working for uber-model Naomi Campbell, and she and her best friend decided to island-hop to a posh New Year's Eve gig.

At the party, thrown by New York millionaire Mario Ganero and drawing such guests as the president of Brazil, Thompson said she was verbally sexually harassed by Dash.

"Damon came up to me and asked me - and literally, these were his words - 'Will you have sex with me?' " Thompson told The Post yesterday.

"He asked me that three times, and I said absolutely no.

"And he said, 'Everyone has sex with me.' "

"I'm 32 years of age," Thompson said, "and I'm not a virgin, but I'd never heard such a vulgar line in my life. What woman would be romanced by someone saying, 'Will you have sex with me?' and being denied three times and telling you he's had sex with everyone?"

Thompson claims that the attack occurred after she went back to the hotel room she and her friend shared on another island. She admits to having "eight glasses of champagne and a half tablet of 'ecstasy' " and falling asleep there.

She said the next thing she knew, her friend had brought Dash - a 32-year-old Harlem native who owns Rocawear clothing line and is partners in Roc-a-Fella Records - back to the room and told him, "She [Thompson] hasn't had much sex."

"The next second he's on top of me," Thompson told The Post.

"For 10-15 seconds at 8:30 in the morning, he was on top of me. I screamed out to my best friend, and nothing happened, and I certainly passed out."

After waking up again "at 1:30 p.m., examining myself, I knew something terrible had happened, I had been raped," she said. Thompson said she immediately filed a report with local authorities and went to the hospital.

But Dash's representative, Amanda Silverman, yesterday ripped the allegations as "baseless and untrue."

"These are ludicrous allegations," she said. "Damon hasn't been charged with anything."

Thompson has hired celebrity lawyer Raoul Felder, who has Jimmy Curran, an ex-cop-turned-lawyer with 37 NYPD commendations, handling the case.

The suit claims that Damon's actions were "outrageous and intentional and done with malice," noting that he "was aware [Thompson] would not consent to sexual intercourse."

Yesterday, Thompson added, "There's no possibility in a million years I'd ever go to bed with Damon Dash, I don't care what his success rate is."

Thompson said the idea that Dash may have been dating Campbell at the time of her alleged attack is even more repulsive.

"We had heard that Damon was going with Naomi. I don't know whether that is a fact or not," she said.

"But Damon came on pretty gross with me, particularly if he was with another woman."

Woodrow

Re:Dame Dash sued for rape
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2004, 05:33:45 PM »
Million dollars a second...

Why'd she wait a year to file any sort of charges?

The Watcher

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2004, 05:38:14 PM »
8 glasses of champaigne and 1/2 an ecstasy tablet? cadbury kid
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2004, 06:23:00 PM »
oh well :-X

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2004, 06:33:29 PM »
damn , dash busted in 15 sec

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2004, 08:22:44 PM »
I don't believe these hoe's...lol
"Don't trust em"

Even broke mofo's like us can get burned..
stay away from those on fire.

Why the fuck would Dash have to force a chick...lmao
Dash prob get's mo' pussy than a mutha....

dismiss this bitch..
Hatesrats 2oooIV

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2004, 08:38:25 PM »
8 glasses of champaigne and 1/2 an ecstasy tablet? cadbury kid

lol

kick ass album

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2004, 09:19:14 PM »
see... Kobe's girl needs to listen. See, Kobe's girl said she was abused, and was physically forced, which we are finding is not actually been proven, as the marks on her body aren't as she discribes that's happen.

Now this chick said that she was drunk and high. Anyone having sex well unable to make a better judgement, can say it's rape. If a girl is drunk, and you have sex with her, it's rape. Even if she said yes, under US law, it can be rape. Now i don't know about Brazil, but shit, Kobe's girl should have said she was drunk. There is no question about rape then.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2004, 12:43:18 AM »
dunno if this is true. Why would Damon Dash have to rape sumbody? I mean, I don't like him alot, but I don't think he gotta rape a girl to get sum pussy ::)

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2004, 10:50:25 AM »
If this were really true, wouldn't she have pressed criminal charges instead of trying to sue him for it?

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2004, 03:12:31 PM »
If this were really true, wouldn't she have pressed criminal charges instead of trying to sue him for it?

Exactly! The bitch is tryna get rich. I don't believe this for a second.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2004, 04:55:40 PM »
I agree with yall.
I call bullshit.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2004, 11:39:24 PM »
She's already rich, I call this greedy. But damn, she has an unbeatable case, 'cause intoxication is rape. No matter what, even if she's trying to get rich, it's rape, and Damen lost this case before it begins. What a way to fuck with a life. If it is true, then he gets what he deserves, but if it's false, then this girl just fucked him over BIG TIME. Guys, know your legal boundries, i know it's hard sometimes, but if a girl is intoxicated, IT'S RAPE. No questions ask. She was drunk, high, whatever, it's rape. Know this. It's hard, especially when you get older and all everyones plans are is to get fucked up and fuck, but on the real, unless she agreed to it before hand, it's rape, and if she says no in the course of sex, you better get off or it's rape also.