Author Topic: Game in new G-Unit Video  (Read 919 times)

Suga Foot

Re:Game in new G-Unit Video
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2004, 08:39:21 PM »
that's dope when they do that in video's.  Then in like 2 or 3 years, when the Game is well known, and you see that video again, you'll be like "HEY! That's Game!".  I was like that with all the old video's from the Chronic.  All I knew was dre and snoop, then I saw them a few years later and I started to recognize people (daz, nate ect.).

A-Trak

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2004, 10:43:04 PM »
that's dope when they do that in video's.  Then in like 2 or 3 years, when the Game is well known, and you see that video again, you'll be like "HEY! That's Game!".  I was like that with all the old video's from the Chronic.  All I knew was dre and snoop, then I saw them a few years later and I started to recognize people (daz, nate ect.).

word.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2004, 01:06:43 AM »
I'm almost sure he was in "In Da Club" too. Be happy that they at least put him in the video. What do you expect them to do? Stop the video to show some guy who has NOTHING to do with the song? Get over it.

No I don't expect them to do that, what I don't see the point of having The Game on the left side of the screen for 2 seconds either.

Proc pka KP

Re: Game in new G-Unit Video
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2021, 11:37:50 PM »
50 Cent hates Joe. They had issues over the song being pulled from Power. Game would do it for $$ but this is a joke.