thinkin about becomin an athiest

<< < (5/6) > >>

Doggystylin:

--- Quote ---
 what so different between lookin at him as less a man an losing respect 4 him

--- End quote ---

word, lol

infinite59:

--- Quote ---I wouldnt think of my friends as any less a man if they switched from Islam to another religion, but i would lose respect for em BIG TIME
--- End quote ---

Word.  

Ya'll are in your later years of highschool and your on this big independent kick.  Like, love everyone equally, people should be able to do whatever they want, and you should love them just the same, cause ya'll are excited about gaining independence over your parents.  

But fuck all that.  If one of my friends became a fag, I'd lose respect for him.  If one of my friends turned their back on Islam, I'd lose respect for them.  I'd still be friends with them, but some respect would be lost.  

Shit is realler then just "Doing whatever you want to", there's something called discipline, and I think that a hetero-sexual Islamic way of life is disciplined and something to respect.

HBKid_Jr:

--- Quote ---

Word.  

Ya'll are in your later years of highschool and your on this big independent kick.  Like, love everyone equally, people should be able to do whatever they want, and you should love them just the same, cause ya'll are excited about gaining independence over your parents.  

But fuck all that.  If one of my friends became a fag, I'd lose respect for him.  If one of my friends turned their back on Islam, I'd lose respect for them.  I'd still be friends with them, but some respect would be lost.  

Shit is realler then just "Doing whatever you want to", there's something called discipline, and I think that a hetero-sexual Islamic way of life is disciplined and something to respect.

--- End quote ---

i have a question.  if doggy was a catholic person becoming an athiest would u give 2 shits.   Its not doin suptin 4 tha  hell of it an tryin to be rebellious. It about finding suptin that makes you happy.  If islam aint 4 him than why should look down on him.  Thats some fucked up shit man

infinite59:

--- Quote ---
i have a question.  if doggy was a catholic person becoming an athiest would u give 2 shits.   Its not doin suptin 4 tha  hell of it an tryin to be rebellious. It about finding suptin that makes you happy.  If islam aint 4 him than why should look down on him.  Thats some fucked up shit man

--- End quote ---

There's some really happy fags out there, and I lose a little respect for them for going that route, there's nothing fucked up about that.

Don Seer:
yeah there is.

it means you are a BIGOT plain and simple.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version