Author Topic: The Movement is real - proof inside  (Read 1297 times)

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
Re:The Movement is real - proof inside
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2004, 06:26:53 AM »
i yell dipset everywhere doggie!!!!!!!!! in the club, on the pavement, on the toilet, it dont matter.

this is more than what you people call music, most of the industry aint even big enough to eat at the table doggie.

explain it genius

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2004, 07:33:03 AM »
its more than music, its a way of life, its what people have been searching for throughout their whole lifetime, its like seeing the pearly gates for the first time and from that day on your whole outlook and philosophy on life has has totally changed forever, the piff just touches your soul mayne, if you havent seen the light yet then unfortunately its more than likely you never will.

according to the radio station Hell Rell has been released from prison yesterday.

free freeky zeeky

free the dipset political prisiners

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2004, 08:22:22 AM »
hahhahahaha , get cams dick out of your ass , kid

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2004, 08:54:07 AM »
its more than music, its a way of life, its what people have been searching for throughout their whole lifetime, its like seeing the pearly gates for the first time and from that day on your whole outlook and philosophy on life has has totally changed forever, the piff just touches your soul mayne, if you havent seen the light yet then unfortunately its more than likely you never will.

according to the radio station Hell Rell has been released from prison yesterday.

free freeky zeeky

free the dipset political prisiners

so how do i get the "piff to touch my soul"?