Author Topic: Who around here thinks chingy is whack?  (Read 270 times)

SGV

Re:Who around here thinks chingy is whack?
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2004, 08:29:20 PM »
Lost ??
Is this some kinda game.. ?
Yup.

I "gave up" when I realized that your whole point in this thread is comparing Nelly & Chingy to 50 Cent.. and quickly realized that it's a absurd & stupid comparison.
Wack raps and catchy hooks, what's absurd and stupid about that? They ALL fall under those categories. LOL.
In your next E-40 or Crooked I thread, I'ma compare them with Bruce Springsteen, then we'll see who "lost"..
Go a head. Make sure you can justify it, like I did here.

Jome

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2004, 08:32:47 PM »
LoL.
If somebody urged you, I'm sure you could justify and give good reasons to why Nelly is a a better and more advanced lyricist that Ras Kass, Canibus & Chino XL combined.

Oh wait..

SGV

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2004, 08:36:55 PM »
LoL.
If somebody urged you, I'm sure you could justify and give good reasons to why Nelly is a a better and more advanced lyricist that Ras Kass, Canibus & Chino XL combined.

Oh wait..
See, you're just making senseless jibber jabber. Tell me 50 is a different rapper than Nelly or Chingy. They all have a drawl in their voice and flow. They all have wack raps. They all make catchy ass hooks that sell. Where's the difference Jome? Can you honestly show me a difference?

"Well at least he brings gangsta shit." So that makes him different? Even "Country Grammar" was talking about gangsta shit. I forgot how gangsta "21 Questions" and "P.I.M.P." were.

W.S._PoRkS310

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2004, 10:30:47 PM »
chingy is just fuckin whack.
nelly is fuckin sorry.
50 cent is garbage.
lil jon and those lil twin aliens are just fuckin ugly u just cant understand what the fuck they are tryin 2 say.they sound like a group of retarded dogz.i gotta say it again they are just fuckin uuuuugggggglllllllyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smerlus

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2004, 02:28:24 AM »
nelly is fuckin sorry.
50 cent is garbage.
lil jon and those lil twin aliens are just fuckin ugly u just cant understand what the fuck they are tryin 2 say.they sound like a group of retarded dogz.i gotta say it again they are just fuckin uuuuugggggglllllllyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2004, 07:16:41 AM »
nelly is fuckin sorry.
50 cent is garbage.

totally agree...although i don't know if being ugly has anything to do with this topic....

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2004, 07:44:41 AM »
Chingy [...] got a dope flow. Lyrically nothing amazing [...] His album had very few skippable tracks.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2004, 07:54:08 AM »
I'm not into Chingy, but his flow's aight and lyrically he's weak, but not that much worse than alot of gangsta (and also other) rappers...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2004, 03:25:43 PM »
chingy is corny, but ill bump bagg up and holiday inn