Lifestyle > Train of Thought

does doggy got a story to tell...

<< < (2/5) > >>

.:R-E-L:.:

--- Quote ---I say u gotta leave that PUSSY shit behind u this summer and get at that Christa gyrl which u seem 2 LUV next year.

And this summer u gotta get at that hot gyrl u saw on tha bus since she lives like hella close 2 U, Find out as much about her as u can then plot tha way to get at her, It aint that hard.....U could be gettin in that bitches draws everyday, think about it.....Leave tha Pussiness behind u and grow some balls.....Let this gyrl be a practice run 4 Christa. lol.

--- End quote ---

WORD.....

Trauma-san:
Just drive by her house all day until you see her outside.  Pull up, jump out, and say "Hey, you know what's funny?  I never even knew you lived here till the last day of school.  My name's trauma, what's yours?"

You can use my name, it's legendary worldwide, I don't mind you borrowing it, to score.  

Peace~

Tha_Reverend:
Damn.  Fuking mexicans. They think they're the shit.....

Witch we are ;)

-Tha Rev

HBKid_Jr:
dont be a bitch like me,  go out an talk 2 that bitch or else your be suicidle your senior year an by tha time ur fuckin balls drop its 2 late b/c tha dumb bitch is goin away to albandy college, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.  why does she have to go away 2 college,  this is goin make stalkin a bitch

Sikotic™:
You better make a move or I'll go up to your hood and make my moves

j/k

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version