Author Topic: Johnny Depp and Edward Norton - 2 of the best actors  (Read 1440 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Johnny Depp and Edward Norton - 2 of the best actors
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2004, 09:08:27 PM »
Yup, him too.  

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2004, 04:48:07 AM »
Edward Norton is obviously the best actor alive. And Fight Club is most certainly one of the best movies ever made. Unfortunately most roles Norton gets dont demand a great deal of Norton's incredible skillz.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2004, 05:09:13 AM »
Italian Job wasn't bad either

JTSimon

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2004, 05:12:54 AM »
Yeah, I wish I didn't know Depp hated the United States, I'd like him more.  They're both great actors, probably 2 of the top dozen alive.

Depp hates the United States?  ???

Yup, he went "hollywood" lol in the traditional sense.  He moved to France, and said he'll never live in America again because we act like a 'stupid puppy' or some bullshit.  

Gwenyth Paltrow did the same thing.  Madonna moved to England and is pretty liberal, but I don't think I've ever heard her trashing the U.S. or talking badly about the country she was born in by the grace of God.  

lol@Trauma

Depp and all those celebrities hate W. Bush and the government not the United States.

~~~

Nicholas Cage my fav actor  ;)

« Last Edit: January 28, 2004, 05:17:48 AM by Max Powers »

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2004, 07:33:49 AM »
^ If they refuse to live in the country, I say it's a pretty safe bet to say they don't like the country.  

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2004, 12:20:03 PM »
Edward Norton is obviously the best actor alive. And Fight Club is most certainly one of the best movies ever made. Unfortunately most roles Norton gets dont demand a great deal of Norton's incredible skillz.

have u seen Rounders? Norton is amazing in that one

JTSimon

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2004, 01:27:04 PM »
^ If they refuse to live in the country, I say it's a pretty safe bet to say they don't like the country.  

lol what about the celebrities that said they would move countries if George W. Bush was elected ?

Trauma your wrong for trying to label Depp as Anti-American or hating the American people because he doesn't suck up to W. Bush.

Code: [Select]
Actor Johnny Depp lives in the south of France and says he has no intention of returning to the United States until it stops acting like a stupid, aggressive puppy. "America is dumb," Depp said in an interview with the German magazine Stern. "It's like a dumb puppy that has big teeth that can bite and hurt you, aggressive." Depp, who's currently starring in Pirates of the Caribbean, ripped the Bush administration for its criticism of French opposition to the war in Iraq. "I was ecstatic they renamed 'French Fries' as 'Freedom Fries.' Grown men and women in positions of power in the U.S. government showing themselves as idiots."  

;D lol@freedom fries/toast served in Pentagon cafeteria.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2004, 01:37:06 PM by Max Powers »

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2004, 06:14:36 PM »
freedom? French who gives a fuck it's all about Carne Asada Fries hahha J/k

ok

Walken is one of my favorite actors ever, theres something weird about him and his voice and a gleem in his eye that keeps u interested.  Someone else who is gonna be big is the main Character guy from Pool Hall Junkies, Very good film and very good performances, also the guy from Requiem For a Dream, the white guy sorry I can't remember any names right now.  Benicio Del Toro also has that Walken look of crazed genius he's gonna be      big(ger)!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2004, 06:17:28 PM by The Midnight Thunderboy (KIDrenegade619) »

-KIDRENEGADE-

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2004, 04:48:18 PM »
Johnny Depp
Edward Norton
Brad Pitt
Jack Nicholson

off the top of my head, those are my favorite actors, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2004, 04:56:22 PM »
Yeah they are two very dope actors, Norton was amazing in Fight Club.

Del Toro and Walken are both really good as well, Del Toro just has like a crazied calmness about him which I think is real dope.

I'm not really feeling Di Caprio in shit like Titanic, Gangs of New York, etc, but I thought he was real dope in The Beach. However I think the main attraction of The Beach was a) the amazing beauty of the scenery, and b) the amazing beauty of Virginie Leodoyen. Di Caprio was pretty good in Basketball Diaries as well.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2004, 10:06:41 AM »
I actually think Di Caprio is a dope actor.

Titanic
THe Beach
Gangs Of New York
Catch Me If U Can

good acting skills if ya ask me.

i agree with that di caprio is dope. but ya'll forgettin the best movie with both depp and di caprio where the both do a damn good job: 'what's eating gilbert grape?'

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2004, 12:08:18 AM »
Anyone that didn't see 25th Hour, go see it. One real ass movie.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Agent725

• 'G'
  • The Square Pusha
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2004, 12:54:55 PM »
Anyone that didn't see 25th Hour, go see it. One real ass movie.
Honestly it was the best Movie I have ever seen in my life, it really connected with me probobly becuase I could relate to it a little.
But Norton is the one of the best actors in HollyWood.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2004, 01:02:43 PM »
^^^^LOL, the best movie you have ever seen?  ok, I know its your own opinon.  I think the movie is ok, it ain't that great.  iof course norton does an excellent job, but it's his worst movie I've seen besides itallian job.  I dunno, there needed to be more to it, wasn't much of a climax.

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2004, 06:44:30 PM »
hell yeah .. edward norton is the best actor our generation has produced... and i guess al pacino from the 70's and the 80's .. and he's still going good !!

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]