Author Topic: Johnny Depp and Edward Norton - 2 of the best actors  (Read 1480 times)

Sikotic™

Re:Johnny Depp and Edward Norton - 2 of the best actors
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2004, 06:17:36 PM »
If you were lookin' for some movie with action, then nah, 25th hour wasn't good. But the emotions that Norton's character was going through was something that you could understand where he was coming from, even though you knew he deserved it. His homies and they're point of view was interesting too.

When I saw it with my friends I remember I was the only one that liked the movie, cuz they were expecting some action scenes n shit. I loved the movie tho.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

budsmokeronly

« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2004, 09:13:37 PM »
If you were lookin' for some movie with action, then nah, 25th hour wasn't good. But the emotions that Norton's character was going through was something that you could understand where he was coming from, even though you knew he deserved it. His homies and they're point of view was interesting too.

When I saw it with my friends I remember I was the only one that liked the movie, cuz they were expecting some action scenes n shit. I loved the movie tho.

it was a good watch, very creative and new for a storyline.  Its just funny to me that someone would choose it as their favorite movie ever.

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2004, 10:05:23 PM »

it was a good watch, very creative and new for a storyline.  Its just funny to me that someone would choose it as their favorite movie ever.

I agree, but hey, whatever floats ya boat!  It was a good movie, Phillip Seymour Hoffman was in it, he's been one of my favorite actors for years.  

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2004, 09:41:53 AM »
freedom? French who gives a fuck it's all about Carne Asada Fries hahha J/k

ok

Walken is one of my favorite actors ever, theres something weird about him and his voice and a gleem in his eye that keeps u interested.  Someone else who is gonna be big is the main Character guy from Pool Hall Junkies, Very good film and very good performances, also the guy from Requiem For a Dream, the white guy sorry I can't remember any names right now.  Benicio Del Toro also has that Walken look of crazed genius he's gonna be      big(ger)!

Walken was in PoolHall Junkies too, that was a coo movie but i dont think that actor can compare with the names in the thread..
Jared Leto is the guy from Requiem and yeah he did a pretty good job but Marlon Wayons did a badass job in requiem and my respect for him shot up chingles.. i always see him in scary movie and boyz in da hood and shit but he did exactly what he had too in that movie.. great performance by all of 'em..
Tom Hanks is still my fav actor of all time but pitt and del toro are pretty tight too..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

bez

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2004, 12:02:21 PM »
Marlon Waynas was in Boyz and the hood?????

U mean Above The RIm?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2004, 12:36:06 PM »

Walken was in PoolHall Junkies too, that was a coo movie but i dont think that actor can compare with the names in the thread..

Christopher Walken cant compare with Johnny Depp or Ed Norton?! are you kidding me? The man that has made 90+ films cant compare with Depp or Norton? The man that was in such films as.....

The Deer Hunter (classic performance)
True Romance( classic performance, )
Pulp Fiction( classic performance)
Prophecy series (classic performances)

and then all his other films , he gives so much light to the character hes playing....even if its a horrilbe script.

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2004, 02:41:41 PM »
Yeah Walken is the man. Damn almost forgot he was in True Romance. That was a dope movie BTW.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2004, 07:43:42 PM »
how is Blow? i was thinkin of checkin that out, anyone seen that?

budsmokeronly

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2004, 03:05:48 AM »
how is Blow? i was thinkin of checkin that out, anyone seen that?

Blow is fucking classic!  definately check it out.  Its one of the best movies (probably top 3) to come out in the last 5-8 years)

Its based on a true story, johnny depp is in it, penelope cruz (who is hot as hell), man its just a great movie.

I can't even imagine people that don't like to party not likeing this movie.  I think this is Depp's 2nd best performance next to Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2004, 03:13:16 PM »

I think the matter if you like 25th hour or not highly depends on who you are.

For me, it was just real. I contains philosophy I can completely identify wit.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2004, 08:19:34 AM »

Christopher Walken cant compare with Johnny Depp or Ed Norton?! are you kidding me? The man that has made 90+ films cant compare with Depp or Norton? The man that was in such films as.....

nah i was talkin bout the dude that played the main character in pool hall junkies, not walken..

and bez marlon wayans was in boyz in da hood.. somethin like dont disturb the peace while drinkin your somethin in the hood or somethin like that.. it was a parody

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

bez

« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2004, 12:58:53 PM »

nah i was talkin bout the dude that played the main character in pool hall junkies, not walken..

and bez marlon wayans was in boyz in da hood.. somethin like dont disturb the peace while drinkin your somethin in the hood or somethin like that.. it was a parody

dont be a menace to society while drinking your juice in the hood.  SO he wasnt really in boyz in the hood them was he, lol.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2004, 09:25:02 AM »
ya lol whoops.. i keep forgettin its 'dont be a menace'.. my bad

thats how we do..

Agent725

• 'G'
  • The Square Pusha
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2004, 01:28:39 PM »

and then all his other films , he gives so much light to the character hes playing....even if its a horrilbe script.

And he also danced all over in that one video directed by spike Jonez

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2004, 08:44:26 AM »

And he also danced all over in that one video directed by spike Jonez

Fatboy Slim - Weapon of Choice

thats how we do..