Author Topic: I wass baccstage with Jarule and Crooked I  (Read 1278 times)

budsmokeronly

Re:I wass baccstage with Jarule and Crooked I
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2004, 02:56:58 PM »
you were backstage with ja rule and you didn't even punch him in the face?  Now thats a dissapointment.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2004, 03:30:06 PM »
you were backstage with ja rule and you didn't even punch him in the face?  Now thats a dissapointment.
LOL

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2004, 08:05:34 PM »
wass up dubcc taggerz jusst to let u know ssome punk ass marcss been going bacc to tharow and other niccass ssaying sshit about ya coy young roccss,they all ceen reading thiss sshit on here, ssome sshady marcss been telling gailgotti everything sshe know about me,and they heated cuzz i told yall kurupt got dave hollisster on hiss cd and what hiss singles gon cee and now lasst night crooked i niccass confront me.sso i gotta lay-low with thiss here newss page cuzzz

but anyway I have been on tha grind.  Yesterday I was backstage with Jarule at his concert with Crooked I.  sshit wass off tha hook, hess 100% off deathrow hommiess and doing hiss own thing. I saw the 4life record members there also.

I love yall but itss ssome marc ass niccass going bacc talking to tha next man, fucc yall.. Im bounce yall,  I am getting ready to go to the super bowl this weekend.

youngroccs ohc 4life cuzzzzzzzzz fucc all who opose....come cee me jeffersson park cuzzzzzz
I thought Crooked I is off tha row and doesnt even see kurupt and them anymoore??? And now his boys confronted you about a Deathrow situation????? ??? ??? ???
« Last Edit: January 26, 2004, 08:06:36 PM by Ready To Die »

hector

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2004, 02:33:36 AM »
Word.

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2004, 03:38:34 AM »
it wass a concert in LA sshit wass good, Asshanti and Ja rule performed tha main sset alsso Xzibit and Ludacriss performed,it wass them 4 in concert. i saw defari in da mix but he didnt perform, hella artissts wass up in the place, nobody from deathrow but i saw defari,tha liks, chingy, and more they didnt perform and like i ssaid 4life was there not kiccin it with tharow but 4life got into ssum beef with ssome niccass, a (multi platinum group) i cany ssay who, sstarted on them then got beat down by ssum og mafia4lifes lololol
« Last Edit: January 27, 2004, 03:40:02 AM by adidas »
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

SUR GANG

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2004, 01:14:57 PM »
THIS FOOL ADDIDAS SOUNDS LIKE A GROUPIE LIKE A MUTHA FUCKA.........

Y DONT U JUST THROW N UR CHUCKS FOR A SKIRT N SOME POM POMS U CHEERLEADIN AZZ TRICK........

THE SHIT U POST IZ FUCKN FUNNY ASS FUCK IF SOME OF THA SHIT U SAY IZ
TRUE THATS COOL HOMIE FOR POSTN SOME GOOD SHIT BUT RAISE UP OFF THOSE FOOLZ NUTZ....

I WAS BACKSTAGE WIT JA FOOL THEN U SHOULDA KNOCKED THAT MARCC ON HIS FUCKA ON HIS ASS OR U PROBABLY 2 BUSY HOLDN CROOKS DICK WHILE HE PISSES....... U JUST A GROUPIE ASS MARCC ON THA REAL..

HOLLA

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2004, 03:20:30 PM »
wass up dubcc taggerz jusst to let u know ssome punk ass marcss been going bacc to tharow and other niccass ssaying sshit about ya coy young roccss,they all ceen reading thiss sshit on here, ssome sshady marcss been telling gailgotti everything sshe know about me,and they heated cuzz i told yall kurupt got dave hollisster on hiss cd and what hiss singles gon cee and now lasst night crooked i niccass confront me.sso i gotta lay-low with thiss here newss page cuzzz

but anyway I have been on tha grind.  Yesterday I was backstage with Jarule at his concert with Crooked I.  sshit wass off tha hook, hess 100% off deathrow hommiess and doing hiss own thing. I saw the 4life record members there also.

I love yall but itss ssome marc ass niccass going bacc talking to tha next man, fucc yall.. Im bounce yall,  I am getting ready to go to the super bowl this weekend.

youngroccs ohc 4life cuzzzzzzzzz fucc all who opose....come cee me jeffersson park cuzzzzzz
I thought Crooked I is off tha row and doesnt even see kurupt and them anymoore??? And now his boys confronted you about a Deathrow situation????? ??? ??? ???

Hmmmm......??

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2004, 05:45:30 PM »
THIS FOOL ADDIDAS SOUNDS LIKE A GROUPIE LIKE A MUTHA FUCKA.........

Y DONT U JUST THROW N UR CHUCKS FOR A SKIRT N SOME POM POMS U CHEERLEADIN AZZ TRICK........

THE SHIT U POST IZ FUCKN FUNNY ASS FUCK IF SOME OF THA SHIT U SAY IZ
TRUE THATS COOL HOMIE FOR POSTN SOME GOOD SHIT BUT RAISE UP OFF THOSE FOOLZ NUTZ....

I WAS BACKSTAGE WIT JA FOOL THEN U SHOULDA KNOCKED THAT MARCC ON HIS FUCKA ON HIS ASS OR U PROBABLY 2 BUSY HOLDN CROOKS DICK WHILE HE PISSES....... U JUST A GROUPIE ASS MARCC ON THA REAL..

HOLLA

uh oh, the battle of the net bangers has begun

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2004, 02:13:55 AM »
SUR GANG SSPIT YOUR EXACT LOCATION YOUNG BOY... FUCC ANY SLOB NIGGA WHO DONT REALLY KNO WATS THEY SAYIN!!!!!HAHAHAHAHA....BICTH NIGGAS YALL DONT KNO US!!!NIGGA WE GANGSTA'S CEEEEEEEYATCH!!! BK ALL DAY CUZZ!! FUCC SUR-RATS MUTHAFUCCASS CLAIMING DEEP IN LA, SO BRING IT SCRAPPA, PINCHI HOTO.....FAGGET, FUC SUR, OHC AND SOUTH SIDE RIDING SSMOKE ALL BUSSTERS AND BLUNTS PUNK! BLOODY PUSSY RAGGS STRAIGHT FAGGZ IS WHAT YOU ARE!

OH CCEEYAH IF U WASS WITH 5 NICCASS WOULD U SMACC JA RULES WHOSS ROLLING WITH 40-50??DUMB ASS MUTHAFUCCASS,PLUSS I GOT NO ISSUES WITH JA RULLESS. AND I ALWAYSS TOLD BY MOMMA 13 THA UNLUCCY NUMBER  8)

IT SEEMS EVERY NIGGA ON HERE HAS TO HOLLA.

YOUNG ROCCS SAID IT CUZZ.....

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2004, 02:34:39 AM »
YALL WANNA CEE THA PIX I TOOK OF JA AND CROOKED?

Don Seer

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2004, 02:37:10 AM »
yeah :)

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2004, 02:37:16 AM »
post 'em up ;)

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2004, 02:39:40 AM »
allright homiez!!theres one of me and my nicca crooked too,i got cha bacc. let me put them up give me 20 mnin

davida.b.

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2004, 02:22:03 PM »
adidas > gail gotti + kurupt are online, i wouldnt be surprised at all to hear they read this forum.. since your posts made it over to the row forum where they are definitely active.

mAfIA_CrIp > like i said on the other thread..

"iv life has no beef with anyone, and wont. on a personal level they're cool."

Gail Gotti & Kurupt are signed 2 this forum to? Damn, I'm glad I signed up!!

Don Seer

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2004, 02:44:54 PM »
they read this forum, or have been shown posts here, but they dont post here themselves.