Lifestyle > Train of Thought

DEATH!!!!!!

<< < (6/6)

fiyagurl:
If you really think about it and you think about it to much it gonna scared you for one? I know I think about it alot and you scared of what's gon happed when you do die. Heaven or Hell? Afterlife is you gon come back in life as someone else? Angels, pearl gates or fire, devils, burn soul for life? Really don't worry yourself about it. I think when you bout to die I think  you will know it.

BossPlaya:

--- Quote --->= link=board=thehall;num=1022393065;start=0#10 date=05/30/02 at 12:50:34]To be honest death is my only real fear, I have a fear of what will happen after mostly. Sometimes when i'm lying in bed at night and I can't sleep thats all I think about, not just about my death though but about members of my family, older members in particular - I think that if things go naturally I will witness their deaths and feel their loss which is a horrible thought and I hate thinking like that but sometimes I can't help it. I just hope when I eventually do go that it will be as painless and as quick as possible.
--- End quote ---

thats exactly how i feel i would never want n e of my family members 2 die before me cuz that would hurt so fuckin much

Big BpG:
Well I don't believe in a religion... and I believe that energy is our creator and that energy can't be created or destroyed, so since we are made of energy we will transform to another form... but what i find interesting is that, we all have different ways to die... ie. Trauma goes to Heaven, Blade is Reincarnated as a salamander... but I believe that there is only one way to die... and I think we all know that when we die something will happen... whether its heaven or hell... we will finally find the truth of what happens after death... some of us might be right, some of us might be wrong... or maybe death is something we can't even imagine because it's too big for us....but I believe we will all expierence the same DEATH... we will all expierence the same feeling, and we will all end up where we do... that's what scares me... I can't picture myself living without my family... and when we die... will we be together? will we not?  

I'm scared of death because none of us really knows what happens, we just believe what could happen, but no one really knows... so its just speculation... we will all find out one day.

-Big BpG

4 KiN L:

--- Quote ---Well I don't believe in a religion... and I believe that energy is our creator and that energy can't be created or destroyed, so since we are made of energy we will transform to another form...
--- End quote ---

but scientifically energy can be created, and can be destroyed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version